TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:37 AM

@Kason:

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 04 August 2011 - 09:55 PM, said:

Or we could just PM each other if it offends you so much... since you know, it's a ONE ON ONE thing, not an open discussion since you guys don't know what the hell we're talking about. But that's what I thought the Worthless Thread was for, for posting random shit...

By the way I'm not saying this to get you mods mad or anything but if this thread gets closed we're pretty much all gonna leave. To me it's not even about trying to get members anymore... I thought we were done with that.

#103 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:28 AM

Well, obviously this isn't working. I tried to make it what it once was, but everyone (ok, not everyone) is so obsessed with talking about and fighting one simple rule. So...

I vote to close this thread. -_-

#104 Zcrux

Zcrux

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:07 AM

TRS delete your messages cause your inbox is full. I only posted this in here cause I can't PM him. So don't go getting your vaginas in knots.

#105 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 07 August 2011 - 02:37 AM, said:

@Kason:
To me it's not even about trying to get members anymore... I thought we were done with that.
This.

You keep blabbing about how we voted to keep this site, but I never voted to stay and gain new members. I first voted to move. Mostly everyone first voted to move until it was bought to us that Sergio or whomever is paying for this site doesn't really mind to continue. That's the only reason I wanted to stay, so we could be done with this whole "make this site pure for new members" crap. And if you want to be a grammar nazi about it, then here's my correction: Your one rule is stupid. I don't care if you close this thread. I never even wanted it open to begin with, I never tried to save it and I never tried to protect it.

#106 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

View PostDday141, on 07 August 2011 - 04:26 AM, said:

@Kason:
To me it's not even about trying to get members anymore... I thought we were done with that.
This.

You keep blabbing about how we voted to keep this site, but I never voted to stay and gain new members. I first voted to move. Mostly everyone first voted to move until it was bought to us that Sergio or whomever is paying for this site doesn't really mind to continue. That's the only reason I wanted to stay, so we could be done with this whole "make this site pure for new members" crap. And if you want to be a grammar nazi about it, then here's my correction: Your one rule is stupid. I don't care if you close this thread. I never even wanted it open to begin with, I never tried to save it and I never tried to protect it.

Then why do you continue to bitch about the one rule that is being enforced? If you didn't care, truly didn't care, you would shut up and leave us to it, but that is clearly not the case.

I'm not trying to get members. I'm trying to get this thread deleted, that is all. I've been trying to do that for months now, and if this one rules does it, then I'm going to enforce it.

#107 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

lol, HK is always seeking the destruction of something.

#108 Roddy.

Roddy.

Aka Rod or Roddy.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

HK IS SO FUCKING POWERFUL MY GAWD.

:P

#109 Kason

Kason

Just kidding. But seriously.

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

@Kason:
This.

Try re-reading my post. I never said a word about getting new members. I simply said for the sake of this site. Whichs means for the whole site to be active, not this one thread. What the hell is the point of having a site if everything is discussed in one thread?

This thread has been abused over the years. I was apart of the original "Most Worthless Thread" and we would post dumb random shit, but we also were all over the rest of the site, because we knew that Random Insanity was for the thread that had no meaning in any other part of the site. That is all that is trying to be accomplished here, to make this whole site active again.

#110 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

I wouldn't bother Kason. Seems they aren't interested in reading anything longer than their penis. If they are, they obviously aren't absorbing any of it. Shame really.

#111 Joshua

Joshua

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,792 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

Oh for fuck sake! everyone shut the fuck up on weather this should stay open or not if you don't like this thread get the fuck out, simple.

To fro and HK: I understand your points....and I think we ALL understand that you guys hate this thread. But if you guys continue trolling I'm going to give you a warning not just because you are trolling, but because you are giving me a Goddamn headache reading pages of this stupid bitch-fest.

#112 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

I think you may have confused me with someone who cares about warnings.

Aside from that, I don't see where I was trolling. I'm truly trying to explain things to these people. if I were trolling, I would just be flinging insults and deleting posts left and right,but I haven't done that this time.

Also, headache? Really? From text?

#113 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:59 PM

To correct you josh, I don't so much as hate this thread, but I would much rather see it gone than have everything posted in it vs. where it belongs. If I get a warning for thinking of the sites well-being and actually taking initiative, then so be it. You may be a very close friend of mine but that doesn't mean I'll curb my opinion and how I handle things for you.

I would also like to note I would be more than happy to let this down but people keep bringing it up and posting stuff where it shouldn't be. All I ask is people post things where they belong and I would be fine with this thread. But apparently that's so strict a rule it warrants a riot and boycott.

#114 Joshua

Joshua

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,792 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

@HK: Yes, really...from text. That's how bad this has gotten.

#115 1967 Spidey

1967 Spidey

Amazing

• Code-X Member
  • 5,750 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

Posted Image

Edited by 1967 Spidey, 07 August 2011 - 05:21 PM.

#116 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

View PostKason, on 07 August 2011 - 12:51 PM, said:

@Kason:
This.

Try re-reading my post. I never said a word about getting new members. I simply said for the sake of this site. Whichs means for the whole site to be active, not this one thread. What the hell is the point of having a site if everything is discussed in one thread?

This thread has been abused over the years. I was apart of the original "Most Worthless Thread" and we would post dumb random shit, but we also were all over the rest of the site, because we knew that Random Insanity was for the thread that had no meaning in any other part of the site. That is all that is trying to be accomplished here, to make this whole site active again.
Well I'm sorry for the confusion Kason, I wasn't really addressing you, I was speaking to AfroMan replying to this post:

View PostDaAfroMan, on 03 August 2011 - 05:49 AM, said:

New hang out site non-existent yet. You, the members, voted to try to revive the site. And I am going to keep aiming for the goal YOU voted for whether or not you hate me for it.

Deal with it.

And to address everything else, I'm not saying I don't care about the rules. I'm just saying the rules are stupid. I just don't care if this thread closes. I think some laws in the government are stupid, does that mean I leave the states and move to Mexico? No. Sadly I just pretty much accept it. So if I think the rule is stupid I'm just going to say so. It's stupid. That's it. That's all I've been saying. Besides, if you guys hate this thread so much, why are you always posting in it? Afro is the second highest poster in this entire thread, yet he wants it gone so badly. If you want it gone, why won't you just stop posting in it and let it die? Nobody broke your precious glorious thunderous rule yet. Your just so determined to enforce it and to argue with anyone that even raises their voice to oppose your rule, that you just keep coming back.

I originally never wanted this site to stay and gain members. I just wanted to chill and just relax with you guys, whether it was here or elsewhere. I don't have any problems nor beef with anyone here, but this "enforcement" is just off-putting. I don't even remember an official vote, but if I voted to stay, then I take it back. I also would want an official voting poll to decide whether to stay and gain members, stay and not care, or leave to a new site. Or a re-vote. And I also still think this entire discussion should have been in a separate thread, just like I said in the first post I put here.

Anyways that's just my final 2 cents. Take it however you want.

#117 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

I love lamp.

#118 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

<groan> WHY must I repeat myself so many times!?!?

1: I could care less personally if this thread is here or not. I just don't want to see it being a catchall for things that could liven up other sections if this thread IS here. If people would just simply acknowledge what my true intention is, I would actually like to see this thread continue, just as what it was originally INTENDED to be.

2: On the note of the 'rule', which everyone seems so determined to call it. It has been broken several times already. HK deleted some of them. I mentioned some of them. Some we both even ignored and you can see for yourself that they HAVE introduced some conversation despite hk's and my posting.

3: EVEN IF this site were to be made into a simple chill out board and we didn't care about members joining, if we weren't making SOME sort of effort to keep threads flowing, then we may as well just make a single chatroom and call it a day. Are we a chatroom? I can hardly tell anymore...

4: You have three cats, two cats jump off a bridge, how many cats do you have?

#119 Roddy.

Roddy.

Aka Rod or Roddy.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

View PostDaAfroMan, on 07 August 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

<groan> WHY must I repeat myself so many times!?!?

1: I could care less personally if this thread is here or not. I just don't want to see it being a catchall for things that could liven up other sections if this thread IS here. If people would just simply acknowledge what my true intention is, I would actually like to see this thread continue, just as what it was originally INTENDED to be.

2: On the note of the 'rule', which everyone seems so determined to call it. It has been broken several times already. HK deleted some of them. I mentioned some of them. Some we both even ignored and you can see for yourself that they HAVE introduced some conversation despite hk's and my posting.

3: EVEN IF this site were to be made into a simple chill out board and we didn't care about members joining, if we weren't making SOME sort of effort to keep threads flowing, then we may as well just make a single chatroom and call it a day. Are we a chatroom? I can hardly tell anymore...

4: You have three cats, two cats jump off a bridge, how many cats do you have?

I don't own cats.

#120 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

assume you did. :P

#121 Kason

Kason

Just kidding. But seriously.

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

My mom ran over one of our kittens backing out of the garage when I was younger. Talk about a mess.

#122 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

What's up y'all?

#123 Roddy.

Roddy.

Aka Rod or Roddy.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

The gardeners left my gate door open a week ago and my dog got out and got ran over ;(

They're gonna hear it from me Tuesday >:)

#124 TheRisingShadow

TheRisingShadow

wut

• Code-X Member
  • 7,247 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

Let me just get out with this...

1. I don't care about getting new members.

2. I don't care about other parts of the site being active.

3. I don't care anymore, I just come here to talk to Swyxx, JB, Dday and a few other members.

And I'm sure Dday and Swyxx feel the same way.

Edited by TheRisingShadow, 08 August 2011 - 12:39 AM.

#125 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:48 AM

View PostTheRisingShadow, on 08 August 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

I just come here to talk to Swyxx, JB, Dday and a few other members.
Me?