New WWE Championship Design?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

CM Punk

I email people that you people don't know exist and I bother them constantly about this damn thing. There is a new title. I've seen it. I'll probably get in trouble for saying it, but I don't know if it's any better than the current one.
It's better than this. They literally just made it. It's about 20 pounds heavier than this one. I keep preaching that I want to be the guy, if I'm not the guy who doesn't produce a new title, then I'll be a liar, and I don't want to be a liar. It's out there, and it's coming soon. Probably a lot sooner than the ice cream bars.
Source: http://bleacherrepor...waitng-to-debut

Posted Image

#2 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Wow.. based on that pic it's going to be worse than the current title. Hoping this is a troll and when they do officially reveal it it's something at least on par with the Undisputed design.

#3 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

When CM Punk came back, when him and John Cena were both champions, that's when they should of had a new title. This one would of been cool.

Posted Image

Edited by Jesse Lavigne, 06 June 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#4 Rated.RKO.Fan

Rated.RKO.Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

i like the idea of a new design as the spinner one is becoming stale & outdated but for god's sake this one is worse!! i think wwe should go with the title in jesse lavigne's post. or go with the chapion of champions title from wwe 12, even that championship design is better!!

#5 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

View PostE-C-F, on 07 June 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

i like the idea of a new design as the spinner one is becoming stale & outdated but for god's sake this one is worse!! i think wwe should go with the title in jesse lavigne's post. or go with the chapion of champions title from wwe 12, even that championship design is better!!
Didn't the Champion of Champions Title have RAW, SmackDown and ECW logos all over it though?

#6 Rated.RKO.Fan

Rated.RKO.Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 07 June 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

View PostE-C-F, on 07 June 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

Didn't the Champion of Champions Title have RAW, SmackDown and ECW logos all over it though?

well it has the ecw logo on the centreplate but they could easily replace that with an nxt logo on there since nxt is pretty much a brand now and replace the ecw championship centreplate/sideplate with a wwe championship sideplate

#7 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

I highly doubt they would put the NXT logo on the WWE Championship. I'm surprised it's still even going to be honest. Also, with the WWE Championship never being defended and I can't see people like CM Punk and John Cena on NXT, it would be a pretty silly idea. Plus, every few years RAW and SmackDown modify their logos and if they did, the title would look old.

#8 D-Ten

D-Ten

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

That belt is so tacky, it looks like a part of a tacky, bling handbag. In fairness though that picture is just a plate, not the actual belt but maybe part of a work in progress or maybe just speculation. The belt in jesse lavigne's post is the "winged title" from the early 90s. I think macho man or Ultimate warrior wore that. So i can't see them going back maybe they just intentionally want someting that looks like prestigious than the World Heavy weight tittle.

#9 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostD-Ten, on 08 June 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

The belt in jesse lavigne's post is the "winged title" from the early 90s.
Yeah but it's been edited with new logos to look like the new classic Intercontinental Championship.

#10 Rated.RKO.Fan

Rated.RKO.Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostJesse Lavigne, on 08 June 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

I highly doubt they would put the NXT logo on the WWE Championship. I'm surprised it's still even going to be honest. Also, with the WWE Championship never being defended and I can't see people like CM Punk and John Cena on NXT, it would be a pretty silly idea. Plus, every few years RAW and SmackDown modify their logos and if they did, the title would look old.

yeah now i think of it they probably wouldn't put the nxt logo on the belt. hopefully, your picture is the belt only half finished. maybe they should go back to the attitude era belt or the undisputed design.

#11 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

Some speculate that the picture shown is just a side plate and not the main title design.

#12 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostDTM, on 08 June 2012 - 10:30 PM, said:

Some speculate that the picture shown is just a side plate and not the main title design.
That would make more sense but WWE has a history of ugly championships. Like the WWE ECW Title and the WWE Tag Team Titles with the Roman Helmets on them.

#13 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Honestly i would prefer just to go back to the one before the spinner belt. Also better yet the one they changed the winged eagle belt to when Austin won the WWF Championship. They only need to put WWE logo on it instead.

I just hope this isn't the main plate. Side plate would be better as people think. I personally think this could be just a peice (side plate) of a belt that was made before by someone eathier from that site or on thier list of people not to order from. I am just also going by the items on the desk to determine my comment. I am not stating weather i am right or not.

I tried looking up the book in the top right corner.

#14 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

View Postundertaker ba, on 10 June 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Also better yet the one they changed the winged eagle belt to when Austin won the WWF Championship. They only need to put WWE logo on it instead.
If this is the championship your talking about, they already do sell replicas of them on WWEShop.com with the WWE Logo and Entertainment under the globe instead of Federation.

Posted Image