• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#51 Monday Night Raw

Monday Night Raw

Jenna Boyd/Miley Cyrus' #1 Fan!

• Code-X Member
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:44 AM

I wonder what is the longest the game would allow.

#52 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:49 AM

if you put no time limit on it you can say 99.99 sec im guessing.

#53 Monday Night Raw

Monday Night Raw

• Code-X Member
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 11:39 AM

hmmm

#54 spike731

spike731

Erster, dies zu übersetzen, erhält ein Plätzchen.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:22 PM

i would say it would just add number untill you win

#55 Monday Night Raw

Monday Night Raw

• Code-X Member
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:28 PM

oh

#56 wwb

wwb

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:08 AM

My longest was about 35 minutes, AJ Styles (me) vs. Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match. I ended up winning after about 10 tries to close the lid.

#57 Stephen

Stephen

Torrie Wilson's Husband

• Banned
  • 4,136 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:52 PM

1 Hour, 2 Min For Me :)

#58 DLT

DLT

Thanks to Simon for the Avatar

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 09:47 AM

Well, with the royal rumble On/Off code on, my and my mate had a 70 minute royal rumble t'other day, twas exceeding fun, coz when someone comes in u turn RR off for 1:30, AND u can go outside the ring and fight all over while RR is off

#59 Dazz

Dazz

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 03:13 PM

My brother had a 25:49 minute match, it was a tag match in Season. Can't remember who he was but I know Cena was involved.

#60 phenom64

phenom64

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 03:39 PM

It was a hell in a cell match between shawn michals and (me)undertaker. It lasted about 54:36s, It all end when I chokeslammed the bloodied shawn through the cell then I picked him up,whipped him into the turnbukcle (exposed metal), Then nailed him with the tombstone piledriver. By the way it was on legend dificulty.

#61 Team Xtreme!!!

Team Xtreme!!!

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:18 AM

It was me vs my friend.

I was Big Show he was Undertaker..Buried Alive match.
It started out..ya know pretty good...until my friend got the shovel.
Then I grabbed a chair and we both hit each other and we ran out of stamina so we were both out cold...I got up cause I can push buttons faster.
I grabbed my chair agaon and began to beat him. Then he reversed one shot and grabbed me for a chokeslam..I thought Oh Crap Is he gonna be able to lift me..
I was then lifted and chokeslammed...He picked me up and threw me on the announcer table and we brawled on there until finnaly I hit the Show Stopper through the first table. Then I threw him on the other one...I triend to toe kick him and he caught me with a chokeslam and he actually lifted me this time and just like that...>BOOM!!! I thought I was a goner. but then I reversed when he picked me up with a low blow...I walked to the casket...he followed slowly..I threw him at the casket but He got away right as I was gonna do my casket finisher...then he got his momentum filled with another huge chokeslam. He picked me up then irish whipped me into the casket and did his casket finisher...the match was 25:55.....

#62 nycballa

nycballa

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:44 AM

A 48 minute six man battle royal on legend difficulty. In the end it was my brother who was Lesnar, Me who was using Daniels, and the comp who was my hacked GOD caw which has a 1119 overall. It took us forever to get him beat, but my brother made him tap out. I then hit my brother with my finisher and won the match.

#63 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:21 PM

70'17"!

Ric Flair versus an original CAW of mine-Martel (UFC-type) in a submission match in GM mode. Legend difficulty. All AI set to Default. This was a very tough match. I was Martel and Com was Ric Flair. I threw everything at Flair. And I mean everything. Their overall was pretty similar. 85-84, I think with Flair at 84. Flair had an advantage in Submission with 9-8.5 and Martel was more powerful. I hit him with constant strikes, I used weapons, ground and pound, submissions, finishers, everything. Flair just would not die. I though I had him a few times, but he kept escaping the sleeper hold. I even made him bleed and his body was red, too. We both had constant trouble with Fatigue, although Flair had more trouble than I did (understandable since he's about 86, isn't he?) I managed to escape a couple of Flair's Leg Locks, but he finally got me. Had it not been for the 5 stars I got for the match, I probably would've broke my controller in half. That match was amazing!!

#64 Jake.

Jake.

Pokemon Professor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,468 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:13 AM

my longest match was on hard with me ( my caw of myself ) vs COM (Kane ) god damb kane would'nt tap out to my sleeper hold, until i used one of my hacked moves to run and jump on his back for a sleeper that sure put him out

shortest match was 59 sec again caw of myself vs paul london tables match

#65 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:16 AM

My Shortest match was 6 Secs against John Cena.

#66 Team Xtreme!!!

Team Xtreme!!!

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:06 PM

How did you win in 6 seconds?!?

#67 EndZone

EndZone

Insert something witty or clever here.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

Hes a Cena hater. Chances are hes making that up, unless he had some sort of cheat on, its not possible to even beat Spike Dudley in 6 seconds.

My longest match was about 50 minutes. I was John Cena, my bro was Stone Cold. We fought in the ECW arena and it was just for fun then it got serious. Would've ended at the 20 minute mark if i pinned him but i decided not to.

#68 Lodi0032

Lodi0032

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:38 PM

I had a match last about 2 hours. It was a submission match. I was Chris Benoit and my brother was Ric Flair. Neither of us was able to get the other one to tap out until out of pure boredom I just set the paddle down and walked away.

#69 MaZtEr_KeVz

MaZtEr_KeVz

We're all gonna die anyway...

• Code-X Member
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:17 PM

It is possible, even on legends setting. Just put Cena as player 2, then when the match starts, run and strike him, then pin. :P

As for my longest match, When I had to do the 6 man ECW Challenge... whew...

#70 EndZone

EndZone

Insert something witty or clever here.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,828 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

True, forgot about that. >_<

#71 DaveCage

DaveCage

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:33 AM

my longest match was supposed to be a squash Goldberg -Vs- Maven in a last man standing match which after 16 jackhammers and 12 spears ands multiple other moves it ended when maven knocked the title of goldbergs skull

and the match went for 48:19 then i realised Maven had no stats so i gave him stats and it resulted in a 63:43 last man standing match

#72 Jake.

Jake.

Pokemon Professor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,468 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:41 AM

I bet Socom used another pad, knocked on the floor and pinned him or used a Over-the-top-rope battle royal always on code :lol:

#73 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:00 PM

It is also possible to get dq'ed, I had a 7 sec match vs hhh.

Anyways, I had a 91'17" last man standing match between stone cold and the rock at wrestlemania on legend difficulty. Both were at level 3 blood and neither of us would stay down past 6 so I gave up and the rock won with a rock bottom. No doubt it could have lasted another hour.

#74 domtherock

domtherock

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:12 AM

The longest match i've ever had was on legend difficulty, and it went for 72 minutes and 5 seconds. It was a handicap 2 on 3. i played with my CAW and another CAW partner and with Batista to, against 2 other caws i made.

#75 svr3

svr3

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:26 AM

My longest match was Kurt Angle(me), Shawn Michaels, & the Undertaker vs. the Rock, Steve Austin, & Hogan 80's in a 6 Man Tag Team Elimination match. It lasted over 37 minutes.