Mr.McMahon presumed dead!

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:50 PM

Mr.McMahon presumed dead!
Credit The WWE

I didn't like the poor guy but its sad to see what I just saw! I hope he not dead! Whats everyones thoughts?

Edited by BLUE_INC, 12 June 2007 - 03:20 AM.

#2 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:57 PM

I hope he didn't die either!

#3 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:57 PM

First, this belongs in Wrestling Discussion. Second of all, it's all a storyline to get rid off the Mr. McMahon character from TV. He's not actually hurt or dead. If you looked closely, you would see noone inside the burning limo. If he were actually in there and on fire, he would be screaming and flailing his arms around and such. It was probably all taped ahead of time, then aired later on that night.

#4 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:01 PM

Also, they wouldn't have kept that on the air for more than a second if that really happened. They would've just cut off the air.

#5 MC Coemgen

MC Coemgen

The Official Un-Official Code-X Legend

• Code-X Member
  • 14,431 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:01 PM

Yeah, there is no way Vince, the owner of the WWE, would let himself be "killed." Even though I know it was staged, I still don't think that its cool. I don't think they should joke with death like that.

#6 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

View PostLettersFromWarST, on Jun 12 2007, 12:01 AM, said:

Also, they wouldn't have kept that on the air for more than a second if that really happened. They would've just cut off the air.
That is true. If something like that happened, they wouldn't continue showing it. They would cut it ASAP. Believe me, Vince was safe and sound when that all happened. They won't risk his life for a storyline like that.

#7 BLUE_INC

BLUE_INC

CODE-X's ONLY 6 Ft 6 BLUE MONSTER BLUE_INC!

• Code-X Member
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:18 AM

View PostWayne, on Jun 11 2007, 10:57 PM, said:

First, this belongs in Wrestling Discussion. Second of all, it's all a storyline to get rid off the Mr. McMahon character from TV. He's not actually hurt or dead. If you looked closely, you would see noone inside the burning limo. If he were actually in there and on fire, he would be screaming and flailing his arms around and such. It was probably all taped ahead of time, then aired later on that night.
Im sorry about the wrong place I noticed it after I had post it thats my bad. But on a side note I do think hes dead!

#8 PLA ICON

PLA ICON

PHOENIX'S BITTER BITTER RIVAL!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:15 AM

View PostBLUE_INC, on Jun 11 2007, 09:18 PM, said:

View PostWayne, on Jun 11 2007, 10:57 PM, said:

Im sorry about the wrong place I noticed it after I had post it thats my bad. But on a side note I do think hes dead!

do you know the difference between reality and fantasy?

#9 DoubleJ

DoubleJ

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 769 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:38 AM

This was probally a shot at The Sopranos or something Vince isn't dead. He was probally eating a sandwich while the limo was burning.

#10 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:40 AM

I was laughing at the whole thing, he won't 'die' in the story, just be put in care for a bit.

#11 Raab16

Raab16

I'd give you everything, if there was something left.

• Banned
  • 684 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:29 AM

ya they wont kill his character
we all kno he's not really dead and i think that he'll end up with "3rd degree burns" and need to spend a long time recovering

i think they did this to scare everyone and so they could use it as a better way to giv him a break then just saying "i, vincent kennedy mcmahon, will take a break and be back in a year" or something like that

i think shane will probably take over and mr mcmahon will return

#12 B-rad™

B-rad™

mebersmakemelawl

• Code-X Member
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:15 AM

Ya. Thats the reason they had the door open so long. They were sneaking Vince out the other side.

#13 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:17 AM

I feel sorry for anyone who can't tell that was staged.

#14 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:30 AM

I feel sorry for WWE for doing it. I mean what next "Who killed Vince" storyline. If that happends i suggest the whole WWE Staff get in the limo with Vince next time.

#15 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:33 AM

View PostSocom, on Jun 10 2007, 05:30 AM, said:

I feel sorry for WWE for doing it. I mean what next "Who killed Vince" storyline. If that happends i suggest the whole WWE Staff get in the limo with Vince next time.

Its almost like the "Who ran over Stone Cold with a Truck" storyline, were there is a suspect list. This storyline is very stupid.

#16 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:36 AM

Leik it was teh Lashley!!!11!!!

This storyline is so stupid. One radio station screwed up and actually reported Vince as dead,lol.

#17 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

On the site they are playing it off and saying no body was found. Maybe he will come back as a zombie or something..

#18 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:47 AM

Source: PWInsider

Tazz was on Opie & Anthony today talking about the "McMahon" explosion. He said he had no idea that this was gonna happen at all & doesn't know what WWE's gonna do now. He says at the end of the show, his car was 70 feet from where McMahon's car exploded & worried if his car was gonna be next. He asked as to what WWE.com said about the incident. O&A told him what the site said & says there's a video of the explosion. Tazz said O&A probably figured out as to who did it & says he just wants to get paid for his WWE job. O&A says maybe WWE's talking to the Brooklyn Brawler about it & Tazz says Brawler wasn't even at the show.

Reports suggest that many WWE workers didn't have any idea what the finale of the show was scheduled to be. It was just as surprising to the WWE workers as it was to the fans at home and at the building.

#19 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:51 AM

Lmao!

#20 Lenox

Lenox

Turn it up loud and feel the ambiance.

• Code-X Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:04 PM

View PostThe Fallen Angel, on Jun 12 2007, 11:47 AM, said:

Source: PWInsider

Tazz was on Opie & Anthony today talking about the "McMahon" explosion. He said he had no idea that this was gonna happen at all & doesn't know what WWE's gonna do now. He says at the end of the show, his car was 70 feet from where McMahon's car exploded & worried if his car was gonna be next. He asked as to what WWE.com said about the incident. O&A told him what the site said & says there's a video of the explosion. Tazz said O&A probably figured out as to who did it & says he just wants to get paid for his WWE job. O&A says maybe WWE's talking to the Brooklyn Brawler about it & Tazz says Brawler wasn't even at the show.

Reports suggest that many WWE workers didn't have any idea what the finale of the show was scheduled to be. It was just as surprising to the WWE workers as it was to the fans at home and at the building.

That whole thing sounds like they made Tazz say all of that. As for the explosion, The whole time I was thinking wtf! That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. The whole time I thought he would get in and Stone Cold would drive him off or something stupid like that but instead he closes the door and BOOM! I think the whole thing was a stupid idea to whoever thought of it.

#21 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

It'll play out in a dumbass storyline over the next few weeks/months.

#22 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:14 PM

View PostiWish, on Jun 12 2007, 05:39 PM, said:

On the site they are playing it off and saying no body was found. Maybe he will come back as a zombie or something..

Yeah imagine that, maybe he will come back wearing a mask saying his face got burnt or maybe the undertaker will have a role in bringing him back from the dead, even if he does return I think WWE has there work cut out because how will they explain his body not actually being in there? and I thought the WWE storylines where good, maybe I should give TNA a chance. :lol:

#23 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

If the car exploded wouldn't the Limo Driver have died aswell??? Usually a car bomb goes off when you start the engine.

#24 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

Not necessarily. The door shutting could've caused a spark which would've triggered the explosion.

#25 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:28 PM

View PostLettersFromWarST, on Jun 12 2007, 08:19 PM, said:

The door shutting could've caused a spark which would've triggered the explosion.

Thats what seemed to happen, I can't see how they are gonna play this of though, because we clearly saw Mc Mahon get in the car and the second he shut the door BOOM!! I know it was all staged but how the hell will they explain how he got out the limo so quick? apart from telling the truth.