• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#26 Sparx

Sparx

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:43 PM

For a mother of 2, she looks alright to me. Nice figure.

#27 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:51 PM

wow....disgusting

#28 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

Wow she's ugly.

#29 Dreboy-Boss

Dreboy-Boss

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:38 PM

idk if itsz jus me or not but ill tap karen n a minute

#30 D_Money

D_Money

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:47 PM

View PostTrademark, on Nov 3 2007, 03:53 PM, said:

Wow she's ugly.

Ugly as hell, I dont find anything attractive about her, lets all just keep rating on how the burgar looks. That burgar looks good as hell :yes:

#31 Mickie's #1 Fan

Mickie's #1 Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

View PostDreboy15, on Dec 16 2007, 03:38 PM, said:

idk if itsz jus me or not but ill tap karen n a minute

I'd have to say that I'd definately go for a ride with her..... :D ......to each his own

#32 Alan93

Alan93

Cole World

• Code-X Member
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:54 PM

Wow, damn hot. the burger of course lol. shes got a fat head, bigforehead, messed up face and cant beat a burger. kurt can keep her but ill take the burger

#33 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

man both them look nasty,I'll take ugly poon over disgusting burger any day

#34 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:41 AM

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus you guys are shallow. She looks fine. Minus the surgery she's had on her face she looks very good, especially for having 2 children.

#35 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:19 AM

View PostPurity, on Jan 5 2008, 06:41 AM, said:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus you guys are shallow. She looks fine. Minus the surgery she's had on her face she looks very good, especially for having 2 children.

Don't worry, they're lying if they say they wouldn't even hit it.

But really, the surgery doesn't make her "Knockout" quality. She's a MILF though.

#36 .ęνo.

.ęνo.

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,724 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:46 AM

View PostDday141, on Oct 27 2007, 01:16 PM, said:

Whats ugly? The girl or the burger? god I want that burger so bad lol

Oh and for the girl, ugh her face looks like a damn skeleton she needs 5 of those burgers.....with the combo
LMAO!! :lol:

View PostTheRob, on Nov 3 2007, 03:22 PM, said:

Posted Image
hhaaaaaaaa (drools) omfg just look... look at that cheese :wub:

But on a serious note, considering shes had 2 kids, shes got a nice body. but her face is mangled

Edited by The Extremist, 07 January 2008 - 12:49 AM.

#37 Suzumebachi

Suzumebachi

Jinteki Shakusetsu...

• Code-X Member
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

Are those chips? :blink:
WOW!!!! The only things missing are the mayonnaise and a leaf of lettuce... I meant in the burger, that is!
I'm gonna order a Burger... Be right back!

#38 *RatedRKO

*RatedRKO

Tommy is the bomb

• Banned
  • 892 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

not when im done with her haha

#39 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:34 PM

View PostPurity, on Jan 5 2008, 11:41 AM, said:

i agree with you there and i mean you guys kinda too the burger joke a little too far, she's got a great body and her face doesn't look as bad as you guys make out

#40 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:29 AM

I'll talk a pretty face over a good body any day honestly, and in my opinion she has an ugly face. Her body doesn't make up for it, at least not for me. Also, no, I would not "hit that".

#41 pworld

pworld

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 392 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:09 AM

I'd hit that >_> I think her face looks good dunno why you guys don't like her <_< .I would love to have atleast 30 mins with her.

#42 Forevolution

Forevolution

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

If Karen Angle came onto anyone of you i damn garauntee that you would "hit that", unless you are a straight female or a very very devoted partner. For a woman with 2 kids she has a good figure and yeah her face isn't goddess-like but she's far from ugly. People front too much over the internet.

#43 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

View Postblacktoxic, on Jan 20 2008, 05:40 PM, said:

If Karen Angle came onto anyone of you i damn garauntee that you would "hit that", unless you are a straight female or a very very devoted partner. For a woman with 2 kids she has a good figure and yeah her face isn't goddess-like but she's far from ugly. People front too much over the internet.
People also assume too much as well. Like I said if she came onto me I wouldn't "hit that". I don't sleep with anything that offers itself to me, and she's just not my type, and I also think that her face is ugly. Plastic surgery gone wrong. But, hey, I'm not judging anyone else if they like her. Hell, even Chyna had people who though she was hot, despite practically being a Tranny.

#44 Mickie's #1 Fan

Mickie's #1 Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:58 PM

and why do you say that about Chyna? just because she was a bodybuilder? I think Chyna looked damn good....and I don't see anything wrong with Karen Angle either.....

#45 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

That is one hot burger :P

#46 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:25 PM

i like her bod, but not her face. I would " hit that "

#47 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:29 PM

View PostMickie, on Jan 24 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

and why do you say that about Chyna? just because she was a bodybuilder? I think Chyna looked damn good....and I don't see anything wrong with Karen Angle either.....
No, actually you thought Chyna looked damn good after the surgery. That's not what she really looked like to begin with and even after the surgery she still looked too much like a man too me.

Posted Image

Women can still look feminine and have body builder-esq figures, Beth Phoenix and Victoria are good examples of this. While their body building probably hasn't gone to the extremes of Chyna's, they still look pretty decent even with a muscular physique. Also, let's just say that like most people who see celebrity sex tapes pop up I was curious to see hers even if I found her very unattractive, and let's just say she's almost bigger than X-Pac down there, heh. That's probably due to past steroid usage, but still it doesn't help her "looks like a tranny" case.

#48 Sharpshooter93

Sharpshooter93

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Code-X Member
  • 9,318 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:32 PM

View PostTheRob, on Jan 24 2008, 08:29 PM, said:

View PostMickie, on Jan 24 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

No, actually you thought Chyna looked damn good after the surgery. That's not what she really looked like to begin with and even after the surgery she still looked too much like a man too me.

Posted Image

Women can still look feminine and have body builder-esq figures, Beth Phoenix and Victoria are good examples of this. While their body building probably hasn't gone to the extremes of Chyna's, they still look pretty decent even with a muscular physique. Also, let's just say that like most people who see celebrity sex tapes pop up I was curious to see hers even if I found her very unattractive, and let's just say she's almost bigger than X-Pac down there, heh. That's probably due to past steroid usage, but still it doesn't help her "looks like a tranny" case.

To think HHH might have done it with her lol. But yeah i agree with you. She is to manly. Beth, and Victoria, are super sexy to me though.

#49 Mickie's #1 Fan

Mickie's #1 Fan

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:45 PM

saying that Beth Phoenix and Victoria have bodybuilder style bodies is pushing it a bit....they have physically fit bodies to be sure but no where near a bodybuilder style.....

all I know about Chyna is when I seen her in WWE she wasn't the hottest woman I've ever seen by any means but I also didn't think she was ugly because she was incredibly built....

#50 The Rob

The Rob

The People's Heel

• Code-X Member
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:15 PM

She looked like a man to me, that is all that's to it. I'm not attracted to women who look that masculine.

Posted Image

This woman is a body builder and I think she looks pretty good, not exactly hot about muscle bound women, but like I said I'm a sucker for a pretty face and she has one, one that's also feminine looking. Chyna had a masculine body and a masculine face, that's not a good combo in my opinion. I won't begrudge you being attracted to Chyna, different people have different tastes, I'm just explaining why I wasn't attracted to her and it's not simply because she was a body builder, though as I said I'm not too hot about those sorts of bodies on women.

Edited by TheRob, 24 January 2008 - 10:18 PM.