Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:24 PM

Falco bird is fast.

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for that totally pointless post that had nothing to do with any questions I had asked or or Smash Bros. Brawl. And by the way, Fox is faster than Falco.

And Socom, it's totally possible. Solid Snake is in the game for God's sake. Sega is third party, and Sonic Heroes and the like were also on the Gamecibe. So I think it could happen.

#28 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:18 AM

King|Mickey, on May 17 2006, 09:03 AM, said:

Thanks for that totally pointless post that had nothing to do with any questions I had asked or or Smash Bros. Brawl. And by the way, Fox is faster than Falco.

And Socom, it's totally possible. Solid Snake is in the game for God's sake. Sega is third party, and Sonic Heroes and the like were also on the Gamecibe. So I think it could happen.
No sorry Falco is way fast cuz hes to fast to control him.

#29 ChefConcha

ChefConcha

Video Games are my drug of choice

• Code-X Member
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:23 AM

I'd love to see Sonic in a smash brothers game that'd be crazy just imagine him rolling around. But yeah for me its seems that Falco is faster then Fox, but then again none of my friends use Fox

#30 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:32 AM

Thats cuz Fox sucks lol.

#31 ChefConcha

ChefConcha

Video Games are my drug of choice

• Code-X Member
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

your wrong Fox and Falco are both challenging charecters to use and take alot of time to master

Edited by SmartAss4Life, 17 May 2006 - 08:34 AM.

#32 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:35 AM

I dont like Fox he dont have nothing good like Caption Falco or Link or Zelda.

Edited by Soul Chaser, 17 May 2006 - 08:36 AM.

#33 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:45 AM

King|Mickey, on May 17 2006, 02:03 PM, said:

Solid snake and Mario have nothing in common. Now Sonic and Mario do they have been going agaist each other since 1991 there enemeys. They don't like each other whats so ever.

#34 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:47 AM

Socom, on May 17 2006, 09:45 AM, said:

King|Mickey, on May 17 2006, 02:03 PM, said:

Solid snake and Mario have nothing in common. Now Sonic and Mario do they have been going agaist each other since 1991 there enemeys. They don't like each other whats so ever.
Sonic would kill mario hands down sonic gose hyper sonic mario done good night.

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:04 AM

I can see I'm the only l33t Smasher here. Fox is faster than Falco, fact. Unargueable, it's a proven fact, and I will provide links. And Fox is very difficult to master, but once you have mastered his wavedash and his shine, you will be a formidable opponent.

Fox in no way sucks. None of the characters suck. It's all about skill. An expert using Mewtwo or the Ice Climbers could beat a noobert using Captain Falcon or Roy. Skill is the most important factor. Just because you aren't good with him or never bothered to train with him doesn't mean he sucks, it means you suck with him.

And Captain Falcon can be okay, but his Falcon Punch is useless, it takes too long to charge to be of any use against humans, and Falcon Kick and that other one are easy to Shine or wavedash out of the way. Zelda is pretty lame, but Sheik is pretty much #1 on the tiers. Sheik can use her speed and to advantage and her recovery move is good and un-shineable. Link is okay, I didn't use him too much, but he's easy to shine.

And maybe Sonic and Mario don't like each other, but you're forgetting one thing here mate. Sonic = More Sales. People have been dreaming about Sonic vs. Mario for years, if if you could finally do it, that would sell. Period.

And by the way, how about you respond with something that isn't spam? No one really cares if you have 1000 posts. Especially spam ones.

#36 Andrew

Andrew

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,175 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 19 May 2006 - 05:25 PM

this game is gonna be brutal i cant wait

#37 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 05:57 PM

Shiek is my favorite character to use, she is fast and has great agility. I'm shocked that someone said that Fox sucks! and that Falco is faster then Fox. What games have you been playing? I think you should play some Smash Brothers again and play it for at least the whole day, and then comment back here.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 19 May 2006 - 06:19 PM.

#38 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:02 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on May 19 2006, 06:57 PM, said:

Shiek is my favorite character to use, she is fast and has great agility. I'm shocked that someone said that Fox sucks! and that Falco is faster then Fox. What games have you been playing? I think you should play some Smash Brothers again and play it for at least the whole day, and then comment back here.
Fyi I dont use either Fox or Falco. I like Zelda & Caption Falco & if this game was online ill show you what im talking about.

Edited by Black Knight, 19 May 2006 - 06:03 PM.

#39 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:06 PM

Black Knight, on May 19 2006, 07:02 PM, said:

Fyi I dont use either Fox or Falco. I like Zelda & Caption Falco & if this game was online ill show you what im talking about.
FYI I suggest you should use Fox at least once before you say anything about him being a crappy character, and use Falco to see the differences between them. Period.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 19 May 2006 - 06:18 PM.

#40 Ms. Lulu

Ms. Lulu

Lulu The Black Mage

• Code-X Member
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:11 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on May 19 2006, 07:06 PM, said:

Black Knight, on May 19 2006, 07:02 PM, said:

FYI I suggest you should use Fox at least once before you say anything about him being a crappy character, and use Falco to see the differences between them. Period.
I seen how the cpu uses Fox and he gets badly by me and my friends but also ill take your advice Rebecca.

Edited by Black Knight, 19 May 2006 - 06:12 PM.

#41 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:17 PM

Don't study from the CPU, you should pick him to use for yourself because looking on how the CPU uses the character does not mean that he sucks, so use him at least once and you can even use him in training mode and then use him in battles. ok

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 19 May 2006 - 06:18 PM.

#42 Slicebread#2

Slicebread#2

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:26 PM

Socom, on May 16 2006, 03:52 PM, said:

I don't think sonic will ever show up on a Mario game. (But least year they were talking about it) Sonic and Mario are how can i say it not togather. You've all see the Sonic V Mario etc....
Well Did u expect Soild Snake in it?

Edited by XxX Cmpunk XxX, 19 May 2006 - 06:26 PM.

• Guests

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:38 PM

Making decision based on the computer is just stupid. The computer, to say the least, is ****ing *******. And if this game was online I would probably destroy everyone here. Not to brag or anything. =p

And wow, someone here who knows about Smash Brothers, about time. Thank you Rebecca.

Edited by Fox|McCloud, 19 May 2006 - 09:39 PM.

#44 DTM

DTM

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,556 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

Fox|McCloud, on May 20 2006, 03:38 AM, said:

And if this game was online I would probably destroy everyone here. Not to brag or anything
that would be awesome hopefully it happens

and that blue strains my eyes

#45 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:51 AM

Fox|McCloud, on May 19 2006, 10:38 PM, said:

Making decision based on the computer is just stupid. The computer, to say the least, is ****ing *******. And if this game was online I would probably destroy everyone here. Not to brag or anything. =p

And wow, someone here who knows about Smash Brothers, about time. Thank you Rebecca.
Your very welcome :)

#46 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:26 AM

Snake from metal gear solid is very easily a nintendo character. In fact, the first group of metal gear games came out on the original NES. I know 'cause I own them. B) Sonic is also a posibility for Smash brothers brawl seeing as he has been on the old sega systems, nintendo systems, AND just about any other company you can think of.

Anywho, I do plan on getting a NES revolutions. Just 'cause I want to own all the newer systems though. Not for this game in particular even though it would be a sweet addition. :)

And finally, I love fox. He's my best character. :) Sure falco may have a faster laser but he is by no means faster. End if story.

• Guests

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:38 AM

Uh, no offence Afro, but Falco's laster is not faster than Fox's. Fox's is tons faster. Falco's laser stuns but shoots slower, while Fox's laser shoots fast but doesn't stun.

#48 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:37 PM

Sonic and Mario never going to happen the makes of sonic hate the makes of mario...would be good but not happerning.

• Guests

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:34 AM

Socom, on May 21 2006, 03:37 PM, said:

Sonic and Mario never going to happen the makes of sonic hate the makes of mario...would be good but not happerning.
Yeah. that's why Sonic games came to the Gamecube, and then eventually multiplatform.

#50 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:51 AM

Sonic games came to gamecube i dont think so: Ok Sonic adventure 2 battle was already out for the dreamcast. SADX was already out for the PC and Dremacast. SMC all the games was out for the mega drive....the rest was all multiplatform.