#26 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 01 June 2006 - 12:49 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on May 30 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

Mr. Sergio not all Xbox games will work for the 360, and you need to do like a download I heard. Also the 360 can freeze the games really quick, and it heats up pretty quick, so you should buy the USB fan or a machine similar like an air conditioner, and place it at the side of the Xbox 360 console, where the air comes out. To see the list of games that will work, you will have to go to Xbox.com Halo games will work 100% on 360 of course.

Rebecca, you need to download a patch for the game you want to play from the XBox on the X360. I've been waiting for a patch for Conker: Live & Reloaded for the longest time...nothing.

I also have had my X360 on overnight, and it was alright. I must treat it good if I clean the fans out everyday, and when done playing it, cover it with a plastic bag to prevent dust from getting into it. ;)

#27 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:28 PM

Metal Overlord, on Jun 1 2006, 01:49 PM, said:

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on May 30 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

Mr. Sergio not all Xbox games will work for the 360, and you need to do like a download I heard. Also the 360 can freeze the games really quick, and it heats up pretty quick, so you should buy the USB fan or a machine similar like an air conditioner, and place it at the side of the Xbox 360 console, where the air comes out. To see the list of games that will work, you will have to go to Xbox.com Halo games will work 100% on 360 of course.

Rebecca, you need to download a patch for the game you want to play from the XBox on the X360. I've been waiting for a patch for Conker: Live & Reloaded for the longest time...nothing.

I also have had my X360 on overnight, and it was alright. I must treat it good if I clean the fans out everyday, and when done playing it, cover it with a plastic bag to prevent dust from getting into it. ;)
Ahhhh yes the patches, I forgot about those, thanks :) They said they will have almost all of the games for download by the end of the year.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:53 PM

You can't play GTA SA and listen to the music on the 360's hard drive. :(

#29 Wayne

Wayne

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:00 PM

http://www.xbox.com/...tygameslist.htm

They list GTA: San Andreas...it should work. That's weird.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:06 PM

Metal Overlord, on Jun 1 2006, 02:00 PM, said:

It works. I was playing it yesterday, but the option to listen to music from my hard drive was not there. :(

#31 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:49 PM

Sergio517, on Jun 1 2006, 03:06 PM, said:

Metal Overlord, on Jun 1 2006, 02:00 PM, said:

It works. I was playing it yesterday, but the option to listen to music from my hard drive was not there. :(
ahh now the Xbox 360 problem is happening now. Maybe you turned off the feature or your probably doing something wrong.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 01 June 2006 - 02:49 PM.

#32 jackwolf

jackwolf

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 294 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:52 PM

a gf that buys stuff for the guy that a keeper mr.segio .when i had my gf i had to pay for everything.have fun on the xbox360

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:54 PM

jackwolf, on Jun 1 2006, 02:52 PM, said:

a gf that buys stuff for the guy that a keeper mr.segio .when i had my gf i had to pay for everything.have fun on the xbox360
thanx Jackwolf :D .

@Rebecca, I just want to know if Xbox360 supports the music feature from the original Xbox. If it's a feature I can enable / disable... I'd like to know.

Unless 360 does not allow music to be played on Xbox games only 360 games. That is one thing I want to figure out.

#34 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:02 PM

Well I think the Xbox 360 has a Digital media, I think you need to install it from your computer to the 360, and it will enable it. But I heard it's not working right now so you have to wait, but I'm still not sure about this information, and I can't hear any music in my Xbox games as well.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 01 June 2006 - 03:03 PM.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:14 PM

Very odd. Microsoft just wanted to beat Sony by releasing their System first and in the end the consumer suffers because Microsoft is doing now what should have been done long ago before launch.

#36 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:17 PM

Sergio517, on Jun 1 2006, 04:14 PM, said:

Very odd. Microsoft just wanted to beat Sony by releasing their System first and in the end the consumer suffers because Microsoft is doing now what should have been done long ago before launch.
Remember "Mr. Sergio"<-- (copyright Rebecca. I only say that) that the 360 was rushed and released to early, so you should have expected this problem, but they are fixing the problems.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 01 June 2006 - 03:26 PM.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:35 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 1 2006, 03:17 PM, said:

Remember "Mr. Sergio"<-- (copyright Rebecca. I only say that) that the 360 was rushed and released to early, so you should have expected this problem, but they are fixing the problems.
I knew it was rushed, just had no clue on what exactly was left to fix/update it with.

Upgrade Discs?
Patches?

I really don't like Microsoft's approach on this. I don't like it, but from a business stand point, it was a smart move from them.

EDIT: If it were up to me, I would have bought a 360 in 2007 in time for Halo 3. That was my initial plan, but my GF bought the 360 for me and I could not refuse it and break her heart. I bought her tons of stuff and the poor girl wanted to even out the playing field lol.

#38 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:43 PM

Sergio517, on Jun 1 2006, 04:35 PM, said:

I knew it was rushed, just had no clue on what exactly was left to fix/update it with.

Upgrade Discs?
Patches?

I really don't like Microsoft's approach on this. I don't like it, but from a business stand point, it was a smart move from them.

EDIT: If it were up to me, I would have bought a 360 in 2007 in time for Halo 3. That was my initial plan, but my GF bought the 360 for me and I could not refuse it and break her heart. I bought her tons of stuff and the poor girl wanted to even out the playing field lol.
Yeah it would have been great if the Xbox 360 was released in 2007 and with the release of Halo 3, it will be like the original Xbox when Halo was first released. Yeah who would refuse a present from there girlfriend, especially a great present like that :) Mr. Sergio.. Thats good that you buy stuff for your girl because a few girls have to buy alot of stuff for there boys because they are cheap, and they have money. You both have a great connection (know what I mean)

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 01 June 2006 - 03:49 PM.

#39 jackwolf

jackwolf

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 294 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:47 PM

i wounld hate to see someone turn down a xbox 360 for free .because the who buyed would be mad see guys are ok but when girls gets mad thats way diffent story.

Edited by jackwolf, 01 June 2006 - 03:58 PM.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:59 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 1 2006, 03:43 PM, said:

Sergio517, on Jun 1 2006, 04:35 PM, said:

Upgrade Discs?
Patches?

Yeah it would have been great if the Xbox 360 was released in 2007 and with the release of Halo 3, it will be like the original Xbox when Halo was first released. Yeah who would refuse a present from there girlfriend, especially a great present like that :) Mr. Sergio.. Thats good that you buy stuff for your girl because a few girls have to buy alot of stuff for there boys because they are cheap, and they have money. You both have a great connection (know what I mean)
Thanx. I know what you mean. Girls shouldn't spend money on men too much because some men get used to it and become dependant on the girl buying things for him.

I wish 360 would have come out in Q4 2006 instead so these bugs / annoyances could be fixed. My Xbox 360 runs smooth, but these features need ironing.

#41 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

It pisses me off when a girlfriend has to buy for his boyfriends because his boyfriend does not want to spend his money at all.

Mr. Sergio is it true that you can use a video camera on your 360?

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:16 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 1 2006, 04:11 PM, said:

It pisses me off when a girlfriend has to buy for his boyfriends because his boyfriend does not want to spend his money at all.

I'm not sure but I can see it being possible through either the USB Slot or Ethernet cable from PC to 360.

#43 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

Sergio517, on Jun 1 2006, 05:16 PM, said:

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 1 2006, 04:11 PM, said:

I'm not sure but I can see it being possible through either the USB Slot or Ethernet cable from PC to 360.
Oh ok thanks Mr. Sergio :)

#44 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:52 PM

When i first got my PS2 i played it for 14 hours no lie i was clued to MGS2....No over heating or anything bit random. I can't wait until i get my 360.

#45 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:09 PM

Socom, on Jun 1 2006, 06:52 PM, said:

When i first got my PS2 i played it for 14 hours no lie i was clued to MGS2....No over heating or anything bit random. I can't wait until i get my 360.
Yeah that's the PS2 but 360 has way more power and it can heat up with that much power, and sure you leave it on for the whole 24 hours, but what if because of that, your 360 all of the sudden freezes. That's why I don't play it for that long, the consoles are delegate <-------(not sure if I spelled that right)

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 01 June 2006 - 06:11 PM.

#46 Andrew

Andrew

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,175 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:40 PM

ur so lucky to have a gf like that sergio

god i hate u sergio lol jk

• Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:41 PM

Andrew, on Jun 5 2006, 03:40 PM, said:

:P

@ Rebecca...

The word you want is "delicate".

#48 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:49 PM

Sergio517, on Jun 5 2006, 04:41 PM, said:

Andrew, on Jun 5 2006, 03:40 PM, said:

@ Rebecca...

The word you want is "delicate".
Oh sorry, lol Thanks again Mr. Sergio. wow I can't believe I spelled that wrong.

#49 Slicebread#2

Slicebread#2

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 03:57 PM

There will be a 360 camera out on setember :) now when I play live I will get to see what they look like

#50 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:17 PM

Sergio517, on May 21 2006, 04:56 AM, said:

today I went out with my girlfriend to celebrate my birthday. She got me 4 presents and one of them was the Xbox 360.
i hear trish got a little cash :D

;)