51 replies to this topic

#1 Socom

Socom

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 What a Legend

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:47 PM

Ok i need help from you as of right now. Im starting a GTA project i need as much information on GTA SA Rumors such Big foot etc etc. It will be turned into a video of me a GTA SA Investiagating these rumors and finding out whats what. So post as much info as you can (You will be credited and you can post pics aswell)

#2 Kason

Kason

Just kidding. But seriously.

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:09 PM

The Sea Monster, many people over at GameFaqs used to claim they saw Nessie, but it was never proven.

#3 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:11 PM

Big Foot in the game are yu serious

#4 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

Big foot isn't real, it was just people wanting attention.

Oh, and about Nessie, it was said that you must be far out into the ocean.

#5 SandMan 3:16

SandMan 3:16

Creator of the Official Code X GTA Search Team

• Code-X Member
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

Ok lemme start.....Aliens, Leather Face, Ghost Mom/Family ill think of more

#6 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:11 PM

SandMan 3:16, on Jun 23 2006, 10:06 PM, said:

There is no leather face in the game but you mean a guy with a chainsaw chasing you.

Also there is a BIG foot in the game because me and my friend saw it while he was driving a monster truck, and I think the only way to see BIG foot is to drive the monster truck in a certain area but I forgot where and to bad I didn't take the pic because I never expected to see it.

Ghost mom? Aliens? in the game?

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 24 June 2006 - 01:03 PM.

#7 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:33 PM

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 23 2006, 10:11 PM, said:

Also there is a BIG foot in the game because me and my friend saw it while he was driving a monster truck, and I think the only way to see BIG foot is to drive the monster truck in a certain area but I forgot where and to bad I didn't take the pic because I never expected to see it.
Until i see evidence, i refuse to believe this. I've seen picture where people thought that had see it, but it turned out to be a rock, bush, or something along those lines.

I might try this little idea of yours though. Take a Monster truck and a camera with me, but i need to know were you in the country?

#8 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:11 PM

Kason, on Jun 23 2006, 10:33 PM, said:

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, on Jun 23 2006, 10:11 PM, said:

Until i see evidence, i refuse to believe this. I've seen picture where people thought that had see it, but it turned out to be a rock, bush, or something along those lines.

I might try this little idea of yours though. Take a Monster truck and a camera with me, but i need to know were you in the country?
I don't know where because my friend was playing the game. This was last year. You can keep on refusing or find the proof on your own because I'm not going to do this because I haven't been playing and wont ever will so go try it for yourself and on your own or just keeping on refusing.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 24 June 2006 - 01:04 PM.

#9 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:22 PM

Wow, don't have to be so hostile.

It's just i've heard of it so many times, yet no actual proof. I was assuming you happened to be in the country because that's where everyone said they were. Anyway i suppose i shall try the Monster Truck idea sometime.

#10 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:35 PM

SandMan 3:16, on Jun 23 2006, 11:06 PM, said:

hmp i never knew of these before tell me Mr.Sandman

#11 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:49 PM

Kason, on Jun 24 2006, 12:22 AM, said:

Wow, don't have to be so hostile.

It's just i've heard of it so many times, yet no actual proof. I was assuming you happened to be in the country because that's where everyone said they were. Anyway i suppose i shall try the Monster Truck idea sometime.
Sorry I'm just not in the mood that's why Kason.

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 24 June 2006 - 01:05 PM.

#12 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:52 PM

That's ok, everyones been like that at one point.

#13 mark1

mark1

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:26 AM

The UFO Story was pretty funny.

I do remember trying to search for Big Foot.

I remember someone said you couldn't kill him or run away. They even said rocket launchers couldn't kill him as when you shot them they'd turn around and kill you.

#14 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:37 AM

I made a mock up video of leatherface sometime ago.

#15 Joe Smith

Joe Smith

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 07:16 AM

There's loads of fake pic's floating around of Big Foot but apperntly people have looked through the images on the disc & there's no Big Foot.

#16 TheKillerWolf22

TheKillerWolf22

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:13 AM

a cheat that allows you to blow up billing and make people go spat all over your screen found that one and GTASAN somthing long time ago.not sure if that one is still a romer or not :unsure:

#17 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:17 AM

The video will have:

Bigfoot (Loactions ? Foot prints ? pictures from the net)
Leatherface (May mock up video, Look a likes, pictures from the net)
Sharks (Pics, Video easy to find)
Haunted House
UFOS
Area 51

What else is there

#18 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:36 PM

Socom, on Jun 24 2006, 10:17 AM, said:

The video will have:

Haunted House
UFOS
Area 51

What else is there
Why do you keep calling him leather face? he does not look like leather face at all.

Joe Smith maybe they did not look hard enough and I really saw BIG foot, I wasn't dreaming.

Also BIG foot does not kill you and you can't even go near it because you go further and he is gone .

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 24 June 2006 - 01:06 PM.

#19 teh pwn3r3r

teh pwn3r3r

Photoshop Is My DRUG!!

• Banned
  • 5,310 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:46 PM

Socom, on Jun 24 2006, 11:17 AM, said:

The video will have:

Haunted House
UFOS
Area 51

What else is there
Area 51 is fun i love going there but those Ass head's shoot at yu lol

#20 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

Just need to find some pics of big foot and chainsaw guy first.

#21 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:51 PM

Socom, on Jun 24 2006, 01:47 PM, said:

Just need to find some pics of big foot and chainsaw guy first.
Good luck finding the BIG foot pic.

and how come those guys in area 51 shoot you why?

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 24 June 2006 - 01:06 PM.

#22 Kason

Kason

• Code-X Legend
  • 7,424 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:17 PM

[quote name='http://www.ufomind.com/area51/']Area 51, also known as Groom Lake, is a secret military facility about 90 miles north of Las Vegas. The number refers to a 6-by-10-mile block of land, at the center of which is a large air base the government will not discuss. The site was selected in the mid-1950s for testing of the U-2 spyplane, due to its remoteness, proximity to existing facilities and presence of a dry lake bed for landings. Groom Lake is America's traditional testing ground for "black budget" aircraft before they are publicly acknowledged. The facility and surrounding areas are also associated -- with varying levels of credibility -- with UFO and conspiracy stories. In 1989, Bob Lazar claimed on a Las Vegas television station that he had worked with alien spacecraft at Papoose Lake, south of Area 51. Since then, "Area 51" has become a popular symbol for the alleged U.S. Government UFO cover-up.[/quote]

Area 51, it's a section of the US, that you have no rights. Once you step onto Area 51 ground, you can be shot without them getting into trouble. Abviously they are hiding something there, and that's where the "Area 69/51" in San Andreas is based off of. So the ones in the game can shoot you like the actual area.

#23 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:21 PM

Kason, on Jun 24 2006, 02:17 PM, said:

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/ said:

Area 51, also known as Groom Lake, is a secret military facility about 90 miles north of Las Vegas. The number refers to a 6-by-10-mile block of land, at the center of which is a large air base the government will not discuss. The site was selected in the mid-1950s for testing of the U-2 spyplane, due to its remoteness, proximity to existing facilities and presence of a dry lake bed for landings. Groom Lake is America's traditional testing ground for "black budget" aircraft before they are publicly acknowledged. The facility and surrounding areas are also associated -- with varying levels of credibility -- with UFO and conspiracy stories. In 1989, Bob Lazar claimed on a Las Vegas television station that he had worked with alien spacecraft at Papoose Lake, south of Area 51. Since then, "Area 51" has become a popular symbol for the alleged U.S. Government UFO cover-up.

Area 51, it's a section of the US, that you have no rights. Once you step onto Area 51 ground, you can be shot without them getting into trouble. Abviously they are hiding something there, and that's where the "Area 69/51" in San Andreas is based off of. So the ones in the game can shoot you like the actual area.
Yeah but it's kind of stupid that they start shooting you without first giving you a warning.

#24 Socom

Socom

• Code-X Legend
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:23 PM

Bigfoot - I don’t know about this. The person who made up this rumor said he was just playing around...so...

Mystery phone booth - Confirmed, a phone booth In the desert will appear, when you pick up the phone nobody answers.

CJ moms ghost - FALSE! Her picture is in the Johnson home. That is all.

Ghost Cars - Exists. Go in Back o Beyond and go to where the two horseshoe looking things on the map, go on the left one to see a battered up glendale(car) drive down the hill.
Another, a ghost in a battered up Clover(car) or a Sadler(Truck) will follow you on the interstate right near back o beyond and pull over and get out and punch Carl a few times then drive off. (Only on Foggy nights)

UFO - Confirmed, Sometimes you can see UFOs in Area 51, 53 and 69.

Piggsy - Confirmed, Piggsy from Manhunt IS in the game. He is around Mt. Chiliad and uses a chainsaw and only comes around at night.

Falling Plane - TRUE (Small propeller planes crash around the desert at random.)

World War II Plane (Curtis P-40 Warhawk) - TRUE (Called The Rustler)

Alien Radio - Currently FALSE! (Only a ped will mention it)

Four-Armed Freak from Manhunt on Mt.Chiliad - Who the hell thought up this one??? False!

Blinking UFO in the Sky - FALSE! Currently proven not to be a UFO. It is, infact, a Jet.

Jaws - Confirmed, the famous shark "Jaws" is in the game and eats Carl when swimming

Loch Ness Monster - Currently just a rumor.

Desert Calvary Ghosts - Confirmed.

Credit: IGN

#25 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

Socom, on Jun 24 2006, 02:23 PM, said:

Bigfoot - I don’t know about this. The person who made up this rumor said he was just playing around...so...

Mystery phone booth - Confirmed, a phone booth In the desert will appear, when you pick up the phone nobody answers.

CJ moms ghost - FALSE! Her picture is in the Johnson home. That is all.

Ghost Cars - Exists. Go in Back o Beyond and go to where the two horseshoe looking things on the map, go on the left one to see a battered up glendale(car) drive down the hill.
Another, a ghost in a battered up Clover(car) or a Sadler(Truck) will follow you on the interstate right near back o beyond and pull over and get out and punch Carl a few times then drive off. (Only on Foggy nights)

UFO - Confirmed, Sometimes you can see UFOs in Area 51, 53 and 69.

Piggsy - Confirmed, Piggsy from Manhunt IS in the game. He is around Mt. Chiliad and uses a chainsaw and only comes around at night.

Falling Plane - TRUE (Small propeller planes crash around the desert at random.)

World War II Plane (Curtis P-40 Warhawk) - TRUE (Called The Rustler)

Alien Radio - Currently FALSE! (Only a ped will mention it)

Four-Armed Freak from Manhunt on Mt.Chiliad - Who the hell thought up this one??? False!

Blinking UFO in the Sky - FALSE! Currently proven not to be a UFO. It is, infact, a Jet.

Jaws - Confirmed, the famous shark "Jaws" is in the game and eats Carl when swimming

Loch Ness Monster - Currently just a rumor.

Desert Calvary Ghosts - Confirmed.

Credit: IGN
Well he must be dum because i saw it. I seen it with my own eyes, he must have not seen it but wanted others to believe that he saw it to get attention probably.

Where is MT chilad at?

Edited by ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~, 24 June 2006 - 01:52 PM.