groche

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:56 AM

View Postnjsmokyjr, on Aug 31 2007, 06:39 AM, said:

View Postgroche, on Sep 2 2007, 02:22 PM, said:

Totally lame....................

I was gonna do Savio Vega for u and post the form since he didn't make the save but forget it since my caws are totally lame

Dude I never said your caws are lame. I was just implying that not responding to my requests twice was totally lame. Check the board. I posted twice regarding caw's that would be well suited for this save. You never responded. Your caws are fine. Don't worry about Savio. I am more than capable of making good caws. I just thought he would add some authenticity to your save. Peace homie

#27 njsmokyjr

njsmokyjr

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

View Postgroche, on Sep 3 2007, 01:56 PM, said:

View Postnjsmokyjr, on Aug 31 2007, 06:39 AM, said:

View Postgroche, on Sep 2 2007, 02:22 PM, said:

Totally lame....................

I was gonna do Savio Vega for u and post the form since he didn't make the save but forget it since my caws are totally lame

Dude I never said your caws are lame. I was just implying that not responding to my requests twice was totally lame. Check the board. I posted twice regarding caw's that would be well suited for this save. You never responded. Your caws are fine. Don't worry about Savio. I am more than capable of making good caws. I just thought he would add some authenticity to your save. Peace homie

Authanticity? you honestly think Savio Vega is more authentic as a Luchadore or Puroresu wrestler than caws I have on the save like Mistico,Hayabusa,Kenta,Liger,and Dr. Wagner just to name a few. I would have never even thought about putting him in, at least not the first save. Thanks though sorry I didn't reply sooner