#1 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:21 AM

For those interested in Code X Patch v3, please click on the link below:

http://www.code-x.ws...hv3preview.html

• The contents of the patch are not yet final.
  • The CAW roster in the patch is still undetermined.
  • A few more updates are in the works before release.
  • If you have a suggestion, please let it be known. (Note: Some suggestions may have to wait for Patch v4.)

Code X Patch v3 Released!

Check out www.code-x.ws for details.

For a direct link to the latest Code X Patch (v3), Click here

#2 The StFu

The StFu

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:50 AM

Rename Johnny Nitro to John Morrison ^^

#3 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:20 AM

Rename Viscera to Big Daddy V!

#4 Mr. double_G

Mr. double_G

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:50 AM

May i know which MVP & Jeff CAW are you using?

Anyway,add Ted DiBiase,make him Legend & give him the Million Dollar Title

#5 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:57 AM

View PostThe StFu, on Jul 18 2007, 07:50 AM, said:

Rename Johnny Nitro to John Morrison ^^
Why? John Morrison is someone completely different, I'm sure his new look will be nothing like the old one so just renaming Nitro won't seem like a good idea.

View PostBlizzard, on Jul 18 2007, 09:20 AM, said:

Rename Viscera to Big Daddy V!
I disagree on this one seeing as they also look completely different since Daddy V has his shirt off and Viscera still has his ladies man gimmick :confused:

Looking like a great patch, I'll try and get you the CAWs ASAP

#6 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:35 AM

Just make a seperate caw for them since they look way different.

#7 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:38 AM

The patch looks great. Can't wait to try it out.

As for John Morrison being someone totally different, well in a sense its true. Johnny Nitro and John Morrison are totally different looks. Howver i still prefer Nitro over Morrison, but i guess they had to give him a new gimmick type and name.

#8 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

Can the smoking skull championship be a sub for the ecw title? When the new ecw got the their own world titile i immediately subbed the hardcore titile for the ecw one. but then after seein a few ppvs, the title is not contested under extreme rules so its just like the world heavyweight and wwe titles. So please sub the smoking skull mtitle for the ecw one.

Can the caws have updated attire if they havent it already?

Can some of the original superstars have some hidden moves that are supposed to be their real life finishers or look closer to them> (ie. World's strongest slam is henry's rela finisher but he was given falling powerslam instead)

Can all superstars and caws have updated movesets as well?

One last thing. Can this patch be available for all profiles?

The patch looks good so far. I cant wait for the release. :)

Edited by lamentofking, 20 July 2007 - 01:43 PM.

#9 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

View Postlamentofking, on Jul 20 2007, 02:41 PM, said:

Can the smoking skull championship be a sub for the ecw title? When the new ecw got the their own world titile i immediately subbed the hardcore titile for the ecw one. but then after seein a few ppvs, the title is not contested under extreme rules so its just like the world heavyweight and wwe titles. So please sub the smoking skull mtitle for the ecw one.

Can some of the original superstars have some hidden moves that are supposed to be their real life finishers or look closer to them> (ie. World's strongest slam is henry's rela finisher but he was given falling powerslam instead)

1. By subbing, you mean just make Nitro as the Smoking Skull Champ?

2. CAW attires are based by the attires given to them by the creators. If I can update them easily, I will, but if it's time consuming, I won't unless I find time for it.

3. Mark Henry does have his new World's Strongest Slam finisher.

4. As for everyone else, I only managed to update most of the in game divas' movesets. The rest will be updated as more patches are released.

5. Ok, I will do my best to make it for all profiles.

@others, seems to be more people against renaming Nitro and Viscera so I won't change them just yet unless more people want the change.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

#10 ThreeG

ThreeG

CAWs.ws Administrator

• Code-X Member
  • 795 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:11 PM

Looks good :)
I personally use the Smoking Skull title as the ECW title, so you may as well use it too :P
I'm glad you didn't remove Benoit from the game (as I've seen a lot of people do it)
Looks like a lot of works been put into this, so good job ;)

Oh and Jillian is now "Jillian Hall" again.. I believe.

#11 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

Sergio, are u going to have Deuce & Domino CAW's on Patch v3 since they are the WWE Tag Team Champions?

#12 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

View PostBlizzard, on Jul 20 2007, 10:57 PM, said:

Sergio, are u going to have Deuce & Domino CAW's on Patch v3 since they are the WWE Tag Team Champions?
I can't seem to find good CAWs of them. :confused:

#13 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

Here is a link to my game: http://caws.ws/svr20...=dxsuckit_wweur. I used KentonBomb's Deuce & Domino. They might not look much when you make them but they look good in the game!

#14 Shyseven

Shyseven

...by way of detailed programmatic specificity.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:48 AM

i agree those caws do seem pretty damn good so maybe you could them in the patch!:thumbsup:

#15 mjparker2008

mjparker2008

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:18 PM

Is it possible to integrate the NPCs with the regular characters at the selection screen?

#16 Vlad

Vlad

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:19 PM

I have a few suggestions,

- If you can, you should make an ECW belt or retitle the Smoking Skull Belt
- Johnny Nitro shouldn't be changed to John Morrison, they're two different gimmicks
- Take off some of the released superstars, But the ones that were important much like (Angle, Show) should be kept as legends
- Foley, JR should be listed as legends, JR named since he was in the HOF
- Benoit could be either removed, or as a legend even though most disagree
- Melina should have the split leg maneuver which Big Show had, or has, and the Facebuster
- Like above, Finishing moves should be updated

#17 Old School Fan

Old School Fan

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

View PostVlad, on Jul 19 2007, 09:19 PM, said:

- Johnny Nitro shouldn't be changed to John Morrison, they're two different gimmicks
- Take off some of the released superstars, But the ones that were important much like (Angle, Show) should be kept as legends
- Melina should have the split leg maneuver which Big Show had, or has, and the Facebuster

I don't want to see Benoit's psychotic mug any more (it makes me sick) if you could just remove him from the game all together that would be awsome. WWE is making an effort to erase Benoit from the WWE, I too would also like a Benoit free WWE game to play while I wait for the next game to come out.

Thanks

#18 Vlad

Vlad

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

I also do too, but I figured some people still like this guy despite his actions - I don't quite personally..

#19 DrakenAzrael

DrakenAzrael

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:36 AM

i would also say put people like psicosis, kid kash etc (anyone released or quit) in the ledgends section aswell as angle, show, lita and trish

to swantom bomb 69 - i would say they look good except, if using dreamer, sandman, cm punk and jeff hardy use nefilms
and j legacy's mike knox (with permission of course)

there need to be a few delets as there are people who have been released

Edited by DrakenAzrael, 22 July 2007 - 07:41 AM.

#20 mascara1

mascara1

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

Definetly Rename Jonny Nitro To John Morrison(Even Though Johnny Nitro In My Opinion is An Ass Anyways)But Rename Him Just To Keep It Up To Date.
Subsitute The Hardcore Or Millon Dollar Belt For The ECW belt
Definetly DO NOT! get rid of the Smoking Skull belt because Stone Cold Was The Best Thing To Happen To The WWE without A Doubt..A True Legend Indeed.

Keep Angle,Big Show,Lita,And Trish In The Legends Part.
Also Make Available Where I Can Play A Womens Title Match Because It Keeps Freezing Everytime I Try To Play A Womens Title Match.
Also Try And Put Some Of The ECW Wrestlers In Aswell.
Also Deuce And Domino In The Game Aswell(Even Though There Total Fags lol)

Edited by mascara1, 22 July 2007 - 12:43 PM.

#21 Showtime

Showtime

the show goes on

• Code-X Legend
  • 8,622 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Administrator
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:54 PM

View Postdvmcclu@aol.com, on Jul 21 2007, 02:21 PM, said:

View PostVlad, on Jul 19 2007, 09:19 PM, said:

I don't want to see Benoit's psychotic mug any more (it makes me sick) if you could just remove him from the game all together that would be awsome. WWE is making an effort to erase Benoit from the WWE, I too would also like a Benoit free WWE game to play while I wait for the next game to come out.

Thanks
I don't think it would be necessary to delete Benoit from the game, he was a truly great wrestler and performer and made many sacrifices to put on a good show for the fans... Leave his personal issues aside, they had nothing to do with Benoit the wrestler. If it was indeed "roid rage" that caused him to do what he did, then you can't completely blame him for it, although taking steroids is never a good idea. Sorry I'm way off topic, but people seem to forget so quickly how much Benoit meant to wrestling.

#22 lamentofking

lamentofking

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:17 PM

View PostSergio, on Jul 20 2007, 04:45 PM, said:

View Postlamentofking, on Jul 20 2007, 02:41 PM, said:

1. By subbing, you mean just make Nitro as the Smoking Skull Champ?
Yea. The wwe now has 3 champions and if ecw caws are being pt into the game then there may as well be an ecw champion. the hardcore belt couldve done it but every match for it is a hardcore match which extremely resembles "extreme rules" matches. the ecw titile is not always cotested under no-dq circustances. the million dollar belt doesnt even look like the ecw title. so the smoking skull belt would be the way to go. it looks more lke the ecw title than the other 2 and its contested under normal rules by default.

Today is the day of the great american bash so obviously the patch isnt going to be released today. So making johnny nitro the champion may not even be necessary if cm punk gets the belt (which he would then be given the smoking skull belt). So yeah, the main idea of these patches are for updating the game. I would just vote for removing released, or wrestlers that arent in the hall of fame as of yet but I may want to use them again one day. I say that ppl should remove them theirselves if desired. or if you do end up removing ppl then we can se codes to add them back in. whichever way it has to be.

I also think that even if you cant find good caws for certain superstars that you should just use the best ones out there. That way the game is still updated.

Edited by lamentofking, 22 July 2007 - 01:20 PM.

#23 Brcherres

Brcherres

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:40 PM

Well after seeing John Morrison at GAB I say rename Johnny Nitro, since he hasn't changed his attire.

#24 domingo_salanguit

domingo_salanguit

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:35 AM

i have one question, hope you guys don't mind... why do you have jillian 1 and jillian 2... i mean on the patch, there's the extra divas section on the roster... do we have a code for an alternate attire for the divas? thanks...

#25 Sergio

Sergio

Resident Evil Fan

• Code-X Administrator
  • 17,447 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

View Postdomingo_salanguit, on Jul 23 2007, 06:35 AM, said:

i have one question, hope you guys don't mind... why do you have jillian 1 and jillian 2... i mean on the patch, there's the extra divas section on the roster... do we have a code for an alternate attire for the divas? thanks...
Jillian 1 and 2 are the same Jillian, however, Jillian 1 is "female" and can compete for the women's title, but can not compete in any match. Jillian 2 is "male" and can compete in any match, but can not compete for the women's title.