• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

So as many of you who know me i have been away more or less doing other things. Those other things one of them is managing a team in an NHL Video Game League. However in a week that will be more or less done with my team not in the play offs. This brings me at a corss roads really as i am pretty much looking for something new to put my time into. I may play in another league aswell, but ultimatley i tried to make a league in one of the SvR games but failed as i was also managing in the NHL League at the time.

So enough with a back story kind of thing but my question for all of you is who would be interested in something like this. I am sure it wouldn't be very big and things could progrss if enough interest is in in it. At one point i wanted to bring NHL Lague but not really enough interested to my knowledge, but i did think about CDX as it being a Wrestling community and branching out into other areas, but Wrestling games has been knwon here and thought this could be an idea to work on and thought CDX would be a good place to bring this idea to life.

EDIT: InfoWWE 12 League:
To give a good example basicly in the NHL League i am currently in we take control of our Created player for online use and become apart of a team and then use our player and play on that team. There are rules to follow aswell witch elimintates any cheating or use of exploits. These rules get updated as the seasons progress and each installment of the game per year.

So with WWE 12 basicly you would play online like normal but the matches would be set up via site and then you would meet your opponent online and have the match. I haven't played online as of yet, but plan to do so and research how it is and get others to help figure out the pro's and cons. Basicly the cheesy ways to win i would like to try and eliminate them if there are any and get good matches happening.

I hope i explained the basic idea of this good enough, but i pretty much would like to get a league started withch is about having good matches as opposed to just winning at all cost be it weather cheese move spam etc.

So brings back to the question of who would be interested and if enough interest then we can see about going forth

Edited by undertaker ba, 11 December 2011 - 01:58 AM.

#2 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

This is the story of how I died...and went to heaven!

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:57 AM

What exaculty is a WWE 12 League and how do we fit into it. (Like what do we do)?

#3 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

I updated my original post. My bad for not explaining.

As i stated in the update though basicly what i am aiming for here is creating a league where matches can be fun without having to worry about facing players with the win at all cost attitude. A league where you can have solid matches and where even when a player loses the match the win becuase they had a great match as oppsed to being cheated by a move spammer or sometimes i heard worse.

Now don't get me wrong here i don't have an idea of how online is atm, but i do plan on checking into it. If anyone can provide info please feel free. Another thing this league will do is bring us all together and we can even have matches against random players from the league bettween scheduled matches. Unless we use some sort of system where you basicly just face a few players around you slot on a ladder or something.

However if enough interest is there then all of the details can sorted in due time.

#4 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

Which console will this be on? Of the people who are active here, half have PlayStation 3 and the other half have Xbox 360. Some probably have both but I don't think they would have a copy of WWE' 12 for both.

#5 Feral

Feral

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for the invite, but I do not have this game(or any system it is on).

Good to see you again, though, Undertaker BA.

#6 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:35 PM

I guess I would join to try and help out, but I suck alot right now as it is. I barely play WWE12 (currently stuck in BF3 MANIA), so I haven't gotten use to the new controls and this god awful annoying kickout system yet. So I would be pretty easy prey.

#7 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

I would probably suck too honestly and even then probably lose alot more then win. also i don't have the game on PS3 but if possible and enough players for each console we could try a go at a league catering to both consoles. basicly 2 small leagues under one banner type deal.

#8 Rapunzel

Rapunzel

• Code-X Member
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

So instead of RAW and SmackDown brands, there would be PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 brands. :lol:

#9 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

It could be done like that as i never thought about that to be honest. However there would then have to be players willing to help out in both concoles. Pretty much the go to people who use each console when issues arise or things of that nature.