• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#26 Hart

Hart

The only mod with a Hart

• Code-X Member
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

Khali, the only good match he had was with HBK on Raw. Umaga is a great wresler by the way. But if he didn't become the monster then he could have been better.

#27 B92xXxoWnEdxXx

B92xXxoWnEdxXx

• Code-X Member
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:24 PM

Jeff and Matt are the best wrestlers, but I hate khali and umaga becuase all they do is like one move and their opponent is dead. Jeff and Matt actually know how to fight. All khali does is chokebomb, push people over, and the brain chop. I agree that his strenght is amazing but his moves SUK. Umaga does the same thing, he is a better wrestler than khali, but I hate wrestlers that are unstoppable becuase why would you even watch the match when you know who will win.

#28 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

I'm sure they love being pushed as "unstoppable monsters", it gets them title shots.

Matt & Jeff are far from the best. Chris Benoit, HHH, Undertaker, HBK, MVP, Edge, Kennedy, and CM Punk are all better, and that's just off the top of my head.

#29 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

KGBIG hardy should go back to TNA!!!!! he was a main eventer in wwe he juss suks monkey balls

get it through ur head :yucky:

#30 darrend1234

darrend1234

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

Khali, ive never even seen him run, i dont think he even ran in "The Longest Yard" did he?
Mark Henry, he was bad enough when he was in WWE before, now he's even worse.

#31 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

carlito also is a bad wrestler if he cant beat ric flair then he juss sucks and also he dosent impress ppl

#32 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:45 PM

View Postobi191, on Jun 1 2007, 07:43 PM, said:

carlito also is a bad wrestler if he cant beat ric flair then he juss sucks and also he dosent impress ppl
Carlito isn't a bad wrestler, I think he isn't very popular backstage though. I could be wrong.

#33 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

no he sucks he dosent impress the crowd now he is juss a brawler type of wrestler

#34 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

View Postobi191, on Jun 1 2007, 08:14 PM, said:

no he sucks he dosent impress the crowd now he is juss a brawler type of wrestler
Cena is a brawler, and you like him. o_o

#35 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

well cena tight thats why and he impresses people and carlito dosent do nuttin amazing now he juss acts dirty

#36 thomasbecknel

thomasbecknel

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 09:04 PM

@obi191

I was about to make fun of you and call you an idiot mark, but then I realized that you're only 13. Look, wrestling is scripted. Whether or not someone wins or loses matches does not make them good or bad wrestlers. By your logic, Hulk Hogan and John Cena are the greatest wrestlers of all time, meaning that they are better than Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, etc.

When you are older, you will realize that for the current fued between Carlito and Ric Flair, Carlito is supposed to be the bad guy. He's supposed to wrestle Flair out of pure anger. If you were enfuriated with someone, would you put them in wrestling holds, or would you try to knock them out, injure them, or kill them at any cost? Carlito can wrestle. In fact, he is one of the more talented in-ring performers. He simply is playing the part of an underhanded villian who only wants to end his former mentor (Flair)'s career.

#37 DesTiNys_ChiLD

DesTiNys_ChiLD

KiD2ExQuiSiTe UTD

• Code-X Member
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:46 PM

that was BS khali beat cena
khali sucks to

#38 Entiel

Entiel

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:37 AM

Tied Between:
Mark Henry (The Strongest Fragile Man)
Khali
Lashley
Batista
Duce & Domino

& Cena is a close second.

By the way. . .Gosh, Lashley sucks. . . . . <_<

#39 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

KGBIG hardy should go back to TNA!!!!! he was a main eventer in wwe he juss suks monkey balls

get it through ur head

Lol @ You

Wrong. Flair was booked to win, wrestling is scripted. Since when did you speak for everybody?

He's a heel, and a lot of fans are marks, hence his not getting cheered. How do you know he doesn't impress people? He was brawling to help tell the story of him having hatred for Flair. Wrestling is about telling stories in the ring.

well cena tight thats why and he impresses people and carlito dosent do nuttin amazing now he juss acts dirty

Debatable. He doesn't impress everybody. Carlito is booked to do that, he's a heel. If he did a bunch of amazing moves like when he was a face, the fans would start to cheer him.

#40 mikrofon-

mikrofon-

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:48 PM

man 2 tell all of u the miz is the gayest and worst wrestler in wwe he got a lapdance from that fat guy

#41 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:53 PM

Eric Bischoff got his face shoved in Big Dick Johnson's ass, and the Bisch isn't gay.

#42 mikrofon-

mikrofon-

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

how do u know

#43 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

He has a wife and kids, that's how.

#44 SAVE_ME.222

SAVE_ME.222

UPON_US?

• Code-X Member
  • 1,086 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:00 AM

Ditto

=P

Another thing; Bobby Lashley IS talented. He's limited, he has backgrounds in MMA, like Tazz and look how WWE treated him as an active competitor?

Tazz FTW, but WWE mis-used him, someone with pure wrestling ability, he can cut a decent promo too.

View PostEndZone, on May 25 2007, 06:36 AM, said:

The Great Khali.

Honestly, he's just terrible. He can't move fast enough and he's got three moves. I don't think anyone could pull a watchable match out of him. The only redeemable thing about him is, well, two things actually.

1) He said "**** you" a couple of times to fans in the audience.
2) I laugh every time he shakes his head while beating somebody down. It's almost like he's saying "You've gotta be kidding me. You think you actually stand a chance?"

I almost said Cena, simply because of his constant no-selling. However, the fact that he has a fan-base speaks to his ability to entertain certain fans.

Cena is one of the better wrestlers in the WWE. He's not great by any means, but he is a good wrestler.

#45 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:06 AM

They never elevated Tazz above Lowcard status, which was a shame.

#46 dirtysouthboss420

dirtysouthboss420

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:59 AM

man this is easy,everyone in ecw(ecw sux now , from the time of cactus jack , till these ***** matches) the great kahli. i quit watching wwe period. its not fun, the second they turned from wwf to wwe it sucked. kane was un masked(go get a hair transplant and wear the mask be awsome again) the hardys are not living up to there names like in 98 -99.l no more crazy crap the crowd isnt in the show there 5 feet from it. thats lame.batista the steroid abuser is lame.undertaker is retiring, sabu is gone. kane not there much. the fights look fake as shit. IM A FAN OF TNA IMPACT, SABU<RVD < JEFF HARDY NEED TO BE ON TNA.... BCS WWE SUXS DICK. tell me tna isnt more hardcore. but i like czw most, or jcw. we need hardcore back!

#47 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:01 AM

So you're a fan of a company that copies WWE, only they it twice as worse?

#48 LettersFromWar

LettersFromWar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:17 AM

Oh, so you're someone who likes to see people get hit over the head with barb wire bats and doesn't care about the actual wrestling aspect or the storyline?

#49 TheKGBIsAfterYou

TheKGBIsAfterYou

Little Shit Stoppin'

• Code-X Legend
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:39 AM

Hardcore wrestling is garbage.

#50 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:20 AM

I have read some people replies as to saying Wrestling is Scripted and things of that nature. While it is scripted, it is also about selling your opponents moves when it is needed. Most of the time it is needed all the time and thats part of what makes or breaks Wrestlers. Thier ability to sell moves and weapon attacks. While most of the matches are scripted things can go wrong due to timing a little off or one of the wrestlers being sloppy or even worse one of them getting injuried. Also injuries can happen if a wrestler is working too stiff or if he has sloppy ring work as alot of people know already. The fact is there are alot of different things that makes a wrestler great and most wrestlers eathier have all or some of the qualities it takes.

In my opinion and i am not trying to offend anyone and degrade the wrestlers who devote their time to entertain us, but some of the Wrestlers just doesn't have any of the needed qualities to main event or even go against the top wrestlers. Now with that said and as it has been stated before things are scripted and i am sure we wouldn't want to see the same thing over and over again like we have in the past and will probably see more of the same in the future.

The current example of this is Cena vs Kahli. We have seen them fight against each other probaly more the 4 times atleast. Now i can see having Cena face him in 1 maybe 2 matches, but 4 straight matches is a bit much. Also i can imagine how many people would be pissed off if Kahli won the WWE Title. I personally wouldn't want to see that as i believe he is there only becuase of his size. They needed someone big so it seemed Cena was against overwelming odds and he fits the bill.

In all honesrty i don't really care for Mark Henery at all. The reason being is he can wrestle very limited and seems like he is prone to injury. Kahli i do like to a certain degree as the matches with Cena and the fact he seems unstoppale was cool, but he isn't that much better then Henery. Also i am unsure about some moves he did, but one i recall when he lifted a wrestler for a move he seemed to drop them like he normally does, but it seemed they landed akwardly.(Warrior style back in the day). I am not stating that he does it purposely or whatever cuase i don't know i just thought id point out that it seemed he does it every so often.

EDIT: For those who like TNA all the power to ya. I like them for the wrestling matches are entertaining and its something different to watch(when i get the chance). The fact is though some of the TNA guys are aperently unhappy. I am unsure as to why, but from what i gather TNA Wrestlers(unsure about other employees) have to pay for thier own expenses(Hotel rooms, Flights?) when on the road. I am not sure if thats the reason for any of them but ive heard The Dudleys are not happy and want out. Also heard that Devon stated he would prefer to finish his carreer in the WWE if he had the chance.(Also unsure if i read this right as i read it a while back)

Also for those who wonder i read about Wrestling news at Wrestlezone.com. To me they seem accurate alot of the time and rarely post anything false.