How do i earn title shots in wwe universe?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dirtysouthboss420

dirtysouthboss420

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

Does my wrestler have to be on that specific show to get a title within it or do i just keep using him (even though hes on free agent) and i will eventually get a shot?

#2 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

Not sure about him being a free agent.... pretty sure you can earn title shots regardless of the shows your on but im not 100% sure.

As for getting the shots. You need to keep fighting the 10th seed dude / chick. Once you find your person has replaced that name in 10th or higher, you need to start going after the dude above you. Rinse and repeat and soon you'll end up in a number one contenders match. DO NOT ALTER THE RULES or you will cancel the Number 1 contender match.

#3 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

Can't be free agent or custom brand... think you can win a Raw belt as a Smackdown superstar and vice versa though.

Edited by JB, 03 March 2011 - 01:01 PM.

#4 dirtysouthboss420

dirtysouthboss420

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

View PostJB, on 03 March 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

Can't be free agent or custom brand... think you can win a Raw belt as a Smackdown superstar and vice versa though.
so they have to be on a show brand. can they be wcw r ecw

#5 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

Not sure about those two.

#6 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

If your doing it for the trophies/achievements, just give your caw the title using the editor or whatever it's called and just defend it. It will still pop up.

#7 Temjin

Temjin

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:10 PM

To answer the question, no, your character must specifically be a part of Smackdown or Raw to even qualify on the rankings, to be in line for a title shot. SD and Raw are the only 2 brands this game recognizes when it comes to that.

When it comes to other titles, like the ones you unlock and hand out(WCW title, ECW Title, Original Tag Titles, Vice Versa)it doesn't matter what brand you're from, just your gender and weight class. Those can be defended whenever you feel like it, in whatever match you want.

#8 Romangelo

Romangelo

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:57 PM

custom the match, play as the superstar you want a title shot versus the current champ, keep fighting him until the game schedule you in a match for #1 contender before the PPV