• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#26 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 02:46 PM

are you guys freakin kidding me...obi....you know 100% know that havoc is a PSer as welll....i mean cmon look at his rec.....i dont know why people even join his clan and back him up when they all know hes a soreloosin faker....i beat him already ezas123....no ub no bs that i know pisses him off and then he tells me that im a cheap spammer lol...i LMFAO and told hes a just simple defeniton fot the verb pathetic.........please guys just never play xmodx cause theyre little babys who complain for every little thing.....teheyll even call u cheap if you just pick them up while theyre on floor......and dont worry....i already reported havoc just now and i think he'll learn his lesson after his 21 days of boringness

:stupid:
i agree with him....but not all mod complain....i beat havoc with a LHW nd he said i spammed spear, roll, nd he said i UBed.....lol den he kicked me outta MOD.....but i really didnt care....but yea i think Havoc is a PS Button quitter.....common 4 loses nd over 400 winz nvr gonna happen.....so no 1 pay attention 2 Havocs Players 2 avoid list kusz he kud juss b liein because he lost 2 them :thumbsup:

Edited by KingSuicide, 04 February 2008 - 02:47 PM.

#27 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

ahh 1st off Sui u won a triple threat...u NEVER EVER beat me 1 on 1 and u never will...all u did in front of me and oblivion is roll around the ring like ur body was on fire....as for u WWE or w/e your name is...never vs u...sorry...and getting my acct. banned lol doesnt work that way buddy...cuz i am still on it...so thank u try again...and who are you to say anything WWE LoL you are already on gamefaqs for PSing out on a couple ppl ...so your word dsnt mean much to me or anyone for that matter

#28 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

I'm more fresh than the prince of Bellair!!

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

yeah tell me who it was...oh i e other PSers...including all the xmodx u told em to just complain bout me wen i owned ur nightmare and apocalypto.......cmon havoc u know u couldnt reply to the fact that ur a quitter....because i have over 100 losses...u have 4 lol....and it really should be more then mine if youd stop playing noobs....and banning some1 over cheating is a while but if u can send me just 1 message insulting me.....ill make u a sad bum boyy...go ahead try me

#29 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:03 AM

View Postwwechampion07, on Feb 6 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

yeah tell me who it was...oh i e other PSers...including all the xmodx u told em to just complain bout me wen i owned ur nightmare and apocalypto.......cmon havoc u know u couldnt reply to the fact that ur a quitter....because i have over 100 losses...u have 4 lol....and it really should be more then mine if youd stop playing noobs....and banning some1 over cheating is a while but if u can send me just 1 message insulting me.....ill make u a sad bum boyy...go ahead try me
Now your back tracking yourself LoL 1st u said u called sony on me and had me banned and then i said u didnt...so now u dare me to msg u lol so u can "ban" me LOLOLOL

Ok 1st off u obviously don't know how the banning process goes...i will give u the quick run down ok...get a pen and paper ok?

You need Video or Visual proof when making a complaint...u cant just say "so-so is talking crap or cheaping me...plz ban them" dsnt work that way....hell if u want i suggest u buy Banning for Dummies...it might help u out

Hell your on the 1st page of the PTA List on gamefaqs for being a DCing n00b....so think b4 u talk

Edited by xMODxHavoc, 06 February 2008 - 11:05 AM.

#30 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:13 AM

really because from what i saw thats only one person out of the 50 pages that theyre are that complained about me when i jammed a stick up his a$$ n had to be a btch n compalin n say im a dcer....awww u might wanna go reread the whole forum...and besides.....i did call sony a long time ago but nvr gave me a reply about banning u or not.....thats why i send out the mail again....ur laughing like im a joke or sumthin when your the one quitting on every1 and yet trying to make a statement to every1 on gamespot bout u beating other people that of course "r noobs" when ur one urself.......i mean cmon you talk bout every1 but u cant talk bout urself for a moment...so let me get this str8 ....Your a nobody? lol

(and you still cant reply to the fact your a quitter)for the 2x

i mean cmon what nerd sits down all day recording videos with a 99cent webcam and posting it when it proves nothing really....how bout u post a viddeo of urself getting owned and not taking ur loss...and i can tell ur 17 or 18 but u still got immaturity in u and i can tell ur ballz arent meant to be any...if u get what i mean chump

and ur whole xmodx site bout PTA list is a fluke...all ur boyfriends get owned so they need to reverse the play n say it was their opponent.......idk how u even got ur ps3 but if i can take a guess then i bet u got it by picking up cans from ur block everyday n hope to make enough cents for launch day...now isnt dat a personal fact to exclaim about

Edited by wwechampion07, 07 February 2008 - 10:16 AM.

#31 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:52 AM

View Postwwechampion07, on Feb 7 2008, 11:13 AM, said:

really because from what i saw thats only one person out of the 50 pages that theyre are that complained about me when i jammed a stick up his a$$ n had to be a btch n compalin n say im a dcer....awww u might wanna go reread the whole forum...and besides.....i did call sony a long time ago but nvr gave me a reply about banning u or not.....thats why i send out the mail again....ur laughing like im a joke or sumthin when your the one quitting on every1 and yet trying to make a statement to every1 on gamespot bout u beating other people that of course "r noobs" when ur one urself.......i mean cmon you talk bout every1 but u cant talk bout urself for a moment...so let me get this str8 ....Your a nobody? lol

(and you still cant reply to the fact your a quitter)for the 2x

i mean cmon what nerd sits down all day recording videos with a 99cent webcam and posting it when it proves nothing really....how bout u post a viddeo of urself getting owned and not taking ur loss...and i can tell ur 17 or 18 but u still got immaturity in u and i can tell ur ballz arent meant to be any...if u get what i mean chump

and ur whole xmodx site bout PTA list is a fluke...all ur boyfriends get owned so they need to reverse the play n say it was their opponent.......idk how u even got ur ps3 but if i can take a guess then i bet u got it by picking up cans from ur block everyday n hope to make enough cents for launch day...now isnt dat a personal fact to exclaim about
Ahh...its the things you dnt kno I guess huh....you think I am 17 or 18 years old huh *BUZZ* wrong.....u say I pick up cans to get a PS3 lol *BUZZ* wrong again...u say I am a nobody...well your 3/3 *BUZZ* wrong once again...I can safely say That I have beaten more people in the top 100 then pretty much anyone else...and I also find it funny that U point out on everyone else and yet look at your record lol remember that advice i gave u"think b4 u speak" I strongly suggest u try that lol

#32 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:56 PM

havoc how do u kno how isz rec is if u said u never vsed him.....but anywayz isnt this stuff off topic???? but i will update on glitchers nd cheap ppl soon i juss have 2 remember there names

#33 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

cuz i looked at the rankings page duh hes in top 100

#34 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:10 PM

oooo ok well anywayz here sum cheap ppl

1)PSN=Heavenfall 55
2)PSN=metaldragon9988
3)PSN=FLAMES_187
:starwars:

Edited by KingSuicide, 07 February 2008 - 04:14 PM.

#35 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

oh so are we playing one of your stupid games again....how about your immature"ding ding" thats 1 right......2.ur a quitter"ding ding" thats another 1...and last one3.u eat wolliwops for ur allowance......ding ding........wooo another 1....thats 3/3 junior...i think those were the right questions meant.........and about that stupid saying of yourrs" think b4 i say" why would i think what i already know" well at least thats wat mommy told me

#36 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

gues seriously this is off topic
another cheap person vsed him 2day

1)PSN=bam0221
:bomb_ie:

#37 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:28 PM

View Postwwechampion07, on Feb 7 2008, 08:23 PM, said:

oh so are we playing one of your stupid games again....how about your immature"ding ding" thats 1 right......2.ur a quitter"ding ding" thats another 1...and last one3.u eat wolliwops for ur allowance......ding ding........wooo another 1....thats 3/3 junior...i think those were the right questions meant.........and about that stupid saying of yourrs" think b4 i say" why would i think what i already know" well at least thats wat mommy told me
For some reason your acting like your older than me kid lol I find it HILARIOUS...but go on keep posting....its my weekly entertainment

#38 BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

BIG~FAT~CHICKEN

• Banned
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:56 AM

im 22....how older can you be cause i aint gonna believe ya...or else that would just be sad to see

#39 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:12 AM

View Postwwechampion07, on Feb 8 2008, 04:56 AM, said:

im 22....how older can you be cause i aint gonna believe ya...or else that would just be sad to see
SO its sad for me to be 24...and yet ur 22 lol wow that makes sense huh ...if u dnt believe me ask obi191 or KingSuicide lol hell check my profiles on here and caws.ws and myspace.....

#40 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:29 AM

havoc immortal told me u DCed on him 3x so u wouldn't get a lose kus he beat u....wuts up with dat??

#41 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:46 AM

View PostKingSuicide, on Feb 9 2008, 06:29 AM, said:

havoc immortal told me u DCed on him 3x so u wouldn't get a lose kus he beat u....wuts up with dat??
1st off he beat me 1x and i got the loss...hence why i went from 4 to 6 losses.....2nd I have never dc on him....3rd hes been alrdy reproted by other ppl from being cheap...so could honestly care less what he has to say...im 4-1 vs him its all good for me

#42 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

so he beat u once nd u sayin u went up 2 loses lol

plus he's under another name so u probably didnt even kno u vsed him

#43 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:17 AM

View PostKingSuicide, on Feb 9 2008, 11:05 AM, said:

so he beat u once nd u sayin u went up 2 loses lol

plus he's under another name so u probably didnt even kno u vsed him
I kno his other name...he joined scott in xHs...so yea i kno his other name.....as for the 2 losses it took time to register after the match cuz i had a previous match i lost as well and it didnt give me the loss right away... case and point.

#44 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

i dont thinkit should take long 4 it 2 give u a lose it should do it right away <_<

#45 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:36 PM

View PostKingSuicide, on Feb 9 2008, 06:46 PM, said:

i dont thinkit should take long 4 it 2 give u a lose it should do it right away <_<
Ok 1st off...everyone knows it doesnt update right away after a match....so again u fail with your pointless logic

Edited by xMODxHavoc, 09 February 2008 - 07:37 PM.

#46 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:25 AM

Yea the game does lag with wins and losses. It has always been like that.

#47 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:19 AM

View PostiWish, on Feb 10 2008, 01:25 AM, said:

Yea the game does lag with wins and losses. It has always been like that.
Thank you...thats the point I have been trying to make

#48 KingSuicide

KingSuicide

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:52 AM

he said u didnt pop up on his players met 2..nd ur supposed 2 if he played u

#49 xMODxHavoc

xMODxHavoc

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:40 AM

Im done explaining myself to lil kids.....i have proven enough....sorry if u dnt like the answers your getting....move on and get over it

#50 Andrew52286

Andrew52286

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,674 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:40 AM

wwechampion07 & xMODxHavoc if you guys don't have someone to add to the avoid list then why bother posting? If you two have beef do it in private and leave everyone else out. The reason this topic is here is for people to give others helpful information on who might and might not be a sore loser, not to argue back and forth over who is cheaper. Keep it up and further action will be taken.