F 07 i'm gettin 08 an 09 now :)

#53 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:34 PM

im done with svr,they're not worth playing anymore

Edited by 07 OVER!!!, 06 February 2009 - 04:34 PM.

#54 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:05 PM

A lil drastic don't you think? But i see your point THQ thinks they can do whatever they want as long as they keep making games but it's cool because i'll own THQ one day and give them some of if not all of their crap.

#55 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

07 & hctp were the best,but they boring now,06/08/09 suck ass

#56 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:16 AM

Have you seen 09!!!???

#57 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

09 isn't good but it better than 08

#58 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Exactly the point lmao 07 is done and unless everyone goes back to 06 and 05 i'm goin to 09 :D

#59 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

Well to be sure i also E-mailed DemonWare, just waiting on a response from them, I didn't even beat around the bush, I was straight up: "Is Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 still online for the PS2?" If they say there are doing maintenance I will go to church I swear xD I can't stand half the noobs that came onto 06 now.

#60 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

Dude you truly are my hero lolz but i'ma send them a strong letter lmfao. But on a serious note they are making a big mistake, adults have been taking away our stuff for years and if they take 07 that just might be enough for us kids everywhere to snap especially because they took the Attitude Era and WWF altogether away from us.

#61 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Exactly, and I mean I'm an adult, but I'm basically just a big kid ;) and the sheer fact that I don't really like wrestling was all the more reason to play 07, because at least there I could have some decent matches with my friends and if there was some cheap noob we could just jump them for the hell of it. I'm assuming I won't get the e-mail from DW until probably Monday, but until I get that e-mail I am going to keep trying to log into 07, because when you think back, if a game was "truly" shutdown, you wouldn't make it past the DNAS verification, and we can make it past that so in a sense that would mean that 07 is still online.

#62 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

*Sniffles* Your the long lost big bro i never had lmao. Man your like awesome i'd make you my big bro like *snaps* that lol anyway that is partial true that if we can make it past the DNAS then the game should still be online, but on the other hand when we are about to connect we get shut off and sent back to the starting screen but i'm going with your theory on that. Also whoever emailed you back must be BS'in you because they told me ps2 and 360 were gonna be shut off on the 30th but we got like what 2 or 3 extra days before we got cut off so there is a possibility that you got BS'ed and 07 could still be online but under maintenice training and getting stronger before he comes back and kicks every SVR series asses lmfaowrofl.

#63 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:43 AM

It was 6 days after Jan 30 when they turn 07 online off.Most likely 07 over but there could be a chance it ain't.

Edited by 07 OVER!!!, 08 February 2009 - 08:44 AM.

#64 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:16 AM

I was talking to Mr Benny Blanco yesterday, if you don't know him you should, but to get to the point, he was on 07 when it first came out, from what he was saying about a week or so after it came out it did this exact same thing, he then went on to say that 07 came back online after about 3 days or so, and if history is repeating itself, then Monday 07 would be back online, Which would be so awesome xD

#65 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:21 PM

I hope this is true

#66 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:32 PM

The server could be temp down cause of some unknown problems.

#67 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:36 AM

Ehh highly unlikely but lets stick with the positives right? anyway 07 is living on a thread and anything could drop it :(

#68 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:29 AM

Still haven't received a response from DemonWare, and every time I call THQ it says please hold while you are transferred to mailbox #0, but the operator never picks up =/ SO I don't know what's going on, all I know is I'm going crazy with playing 06 against people who 3rd, Stack,and Early Fin me, I mean damn, I only use an 89 overall with 8 Strength, and all they do is bust out the 99's -_-, I wonder if they would care if I modded the 4 Clutch Grapples to be 4 quick grabs like on 07 =/, I wouldn't use the buzzsaw Kick or anything like that, just the normal 07 quick grabs xD

#69 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:50 AM

I guess we'll all have to migrate to 06 and 05 then until we know what's going on with 07.

#70 XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

XFIXiNlFX .aka. DieHard

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

05 sucked so much goat rectum, lol, the only thing that was good about 05 was that there were no ranks online :) The caw mode looked like Monkeys on steroids, LMAO! :) I'll be back later I gotta get ready to head to work, Peace from the East my Beasts. xD

On 06 my name is:

DaGr8On3_DH

Edited by DieHard, 09 February 2009 - 12:31 PM.

#71 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

Lol think about it 07 is over they confirmed it on the svr site it didnt just say 360 or ps2 it said online is ending so that means they both gone

#72 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:29 PM

Ya but they were wrong about the dates tho

#73 The Icon

The Icon

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 537 posts
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:05 PM

Yea it doesnt really matter about the dates we were promised DLC on xbox before january 30th we missed out

so what if they ****ed up the dates how long do u think it would have took them to take down the server

#74 MiNdLeSS_SouL

MiNdLeSS_SouL

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

Its real easy to turn a server off,it don't take more than one day,i say they gave people on 07 for ps2 few extra days to have fun online before they turn it off.

#75 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:44 PM

same here i guess dey do have a heart or mayb me an a bunch of 07 ppl annoyed dem so much dey jus said f it an give em 5 or 6 extra days lol