• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 takerfan108

takerfan108

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

Is there a way to stop people from doing an auto draw online.Bcuz it pissis me of when the do that.Also i see people with superstars smaller than rey mysterio and they are moving realy fast(is there a code to make ur superstars move realy fast to?)

#2 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

ok....ur r not having a matched drawed...its auto win....its a secret code 4 SVR 07 that u put in a cheat device and u press a certain button at the same time during a match that gives a a "auto win" it makes u win the match without pinfall or submission....now bout the hieight thing yes there are codes (im going 2 say what KG saids all the time) look in the code index for SVR 07 if u wanna find out these height modifiers and attribute modifiers.....but be warned once u go online with these codes in and u use those wrstlers then u might have some very POed online players at u.....just go 2 the code index 2 look at all the codes urself....u need some cheat device (Gameshark, ARMax, or Codebreaker) if u live in North America then choose NTSC cheats and if u live in Europe then go to PAL Cheats.....also dont ask about the Auto Win cheat because of the hackers online Code-X doesnt post something online that affects ur stats on SVR 07......who found the cheat????/ i have no clue

#3 takerfan108

takerfan108

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

View PostThe Spawn of Satan, on Jan 22 2009, 03:58 PM, said:

ok....ur r not having a matched drawed...its auto win....its a secret code 4 SVR 07 that u put in a cheat device and u press a certain button at the same time during a match that gives a a "auto win" it makes u win the match without pinfall or submission....now bout the hieight thing yes there are codes (im going 2 say what KG saids all the time) look in the code index for SVR 07 if u wanna find out these height modifiers and attribute modifiers.....but be warned once u go online with these codes in and u use those wrstlers then u might have some very POed online players at u.....just go 2 the code index 2 look at all the codes urself....u need some cheat device (Gameshark, ARMax, or Codebreaker) if u live in North America then choose NTSC cheats and if u live in Europe then go to PAL Cheats.....also dont ask about the Auto Win cheat because of the hackers online Code-X doesnt post something online that affects ur stats on SVR 07......who found the cheat????/ i have no clue

k how do i get 2 the index?

#4 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

just go to code-x.ws, then go 2 SVR 07 section for codes....it should be under other past games list on the main page....then go 2 uhhhh lets say RAW NTSC (in words thats Gameshark and Codebreaker codes for North America) then u will go 2 a list of code titles and just click on the ones that u wanna see the codes of...also u will need a Mastercode

#5 ChrisD

ChrisD

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:01 AM

mhm exactly

#6 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:13 PM

there was no need 4 that post....if u want 2 help then please actually help...not agree with others