9 replies to this topic

#1 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:54 AM

CWF Aggression

TLC (climb up to the top and claim your contract)

Hardcore King V King Jimmy

Rules
Pin: ON
Submission: ON
DQ: OFF
Inerfearance: OFF
Time Limit 48hrs

First 3 staff to vot6e

Please post entrances Now

#2 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:39 AM

(OOC:Heh,a match all to myself,how fun,lol.Im gonna make a diffrent post for each person,when i begin one,ill say this "HK Portion" or "KJ Portion",Im going to make my posts at least one hour apart,just to make it so that i dont end up with 20 posts for this match)

*HK Entrance*

Animals by Nickelback hits the loudspeakers, flooding the music throughout the arena, making all of the fans jump to their feet, anxiously awaiting the arrival of Hardcore King.

I, I’m driving black on black
Just got my license back
I got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the track
I’ll ask polite if the devil needs a ride
Because the angel on my right ain’t hanging out with me tonight
I’m driving past your house while you were sneaking out
I got the car door opened up so you can jump in on the run
Your mom don’t know that you were missing
She’d be pissed if she could see the parts of you that I’ve been kissing
Screamin’

No, we’re never gonna quit
Ain’t nothing wrong with it
Just acting like we’re animals
No, no matter where we go
‘Cause everybody knows
We’re just a couple of animals

So come on baby, get in
Get in, just get in
Check out the trouble we’re in

You’re beside me on the seat
Got your hand between my knees
And you control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeeze
It’s hard to steer when you’re breathing in my ear
But I got both hands on the wheel while you got both hands on my gears
By now, no doubt that we were heading south
I guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth
‘Cause this was it, like flicking on a switch
It felt so good I almost drove into the ditch
I’m screamin’

‘Cause everybody knows

So come on baby, get in
Get in, just get in
Look at the trouble we’re in

We were parked out by the tracks
We’re sitting in the back
And we just started getting busy
When she whispered “what was that?”
The wind, I think ‘cause no one else knows where we are
And that was when she started screamin’
“That’s my dad outside the car!”
Oh please, the keys, they’re not in the ignition
Must have wound up on the floor while
we were switching our positions
I guess they knew that she was missing
As I tried to tell her dad it was her mouth that I was kissing
Screamin’

‘Cause everybody knows
We’re just a couple animals

So come on baby, get in
Get in, just get in
Check out the trouble we’re in
Get in, just get in

Announcer: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 275 pounds, The Hardcore Icon, Hardcore King!

King walks out from behind the entrance curtain and throws his arm in the air, yelling along with the fans. He starts to amble down the ramp, tossing his right arm into the air every few feet and cheering along with the fans, slapping some of them high fives.

VG: Hardcore seems much better after his therapy.
Trigin: Think he got rid of that other personality?
VG: Let’s hope so...

When he gets to the ring, he slowly makes his way over to the ring steps and climbs to the top step,
pausing, before raising his right arm into the air and cheering one final time, before entering the ring.

Crowd: Hardcore King Rules!
*No he doesn’t!*
*Yes He does!*
*No He Doesn’t!*
*Yes He does!*

He walks over to a turnbuckle and climbs to the third post, raising both of his arms to his sides, shaping his body into a cross-like position, he repeats this on the remaining three turnbuckles, before taking off his "That’s How I Rule" T-Shirt and tossing it into the crowd, leaving him in his black jeans and black wrestling boots.

Trigin: I think King is ready to face Jimmy.
VG: Well, if he can beat his brother, he’ll be ready for anything.

He starts to crack the bones in his hands, fingers, neck, and knees, staring at the entrance ramp, anxiously waiting for his opponent.

#3 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:55 AM

*KJ Entrance*

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down hits the loudspeakers, flooding the music throughout the arena, making all of the fans jump to their feet, anxiously awaiting the arrival of Hardcore Kings younger brother, King Jimmy.

Announcer: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is The Super Man, King Jimmy!

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah
I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end
If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite
You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Call me Superman
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite
Call me Superman
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

Jimmy walks out from behind the entrance curtain and turns his back towards the ring, waiting for the song to pick up. When it does, he balls his hands into fists and throws both his arms to his sides in a cross shape, before turning around and bringing his arms closer to his body. He begins to sidle down the entrance ramp, looking all over the arena as he does.

VG: Jimmy wants to end his brothers career in this match, but I’m not sure if he can.
Trigin: I don’t think he can either, but, you never know…
VG: Too true Trig, too true...

He pauses at the bottom of the ramp, his gaze focusing on Hardcore, before walking to the ring steps and beginning to walk up them, grabbing the pole for support. He walks along the mat apron, before wrapping his arms around the top rope and spinning towards the crowd. He unwraps his arms and steps through the middle ropes, gaze still locked on Hardcore.

Crowd: Jimmy Sucks!
*No he doesn’t!*
*Yes He does!*
*No He Doesn’t!*
*Yes He does!*

He walks over to a turnbuckle and climbs to the third post, raising both of his arms to his sides, shaping his body into a cross-like position, he repeats this on the remaining three turnbuckles, mocking his older brother, before taking off his "I’m Hardcore" T-Shirt and tossing it into the crowd, leaving him in his dark red tights and black wrestling boots

Trigin: There’s no way Jimmy’s going to win this match.
VG: Now that I see the amount of confidence radiating off of him, I’m not so sure anymore….

#4 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:38 PM

*HK Portion*

Hardcore and Jimmy lock up in the center of the ring, each trying to gain some leverage over their opponent, before Jimmy can react, Hardcore throws him backwards towards the turnbuckle, flipping Jimmy backwards on his head and neck. Jimmy looks at Hardcore in surprise, while Hardcore just smirks at him.

Jimmy quickly gets back to his feet and charges at Hardcore, attempting to hit a clothesline, Jimmy hits the clothesline, but Hardcore doesn’t go down, he just stares at his younger brother. Jimmy bounces off the adjacent ropes and tries to hit another clothesline, this one producing the same results as the first.

Jimmy bounces off the ropes a third time, but Hardcore sidesteps him and throws Jimmy over the top rope, sending him crashi8ng to the outside, near the announce table. Hardcore steps thru the middle ropes and hops down to the mat, near Jimmy. Hardcore lifts up the apron of the ring and begins to search for something under it.

VG: Looks like hardcore is looking for something worse than the ladders or tables placed in and around the ring...
Trigin: Worse than ladders and tables? What could that possibly be?

Hardcore pulls out a spool of barb wire, causing the fans to erupt in cheers.

Crowd: He’s Hardcore!
He's Hardcore!
He's Hardcore!
He's Hardcore!
He's Hardcore!

Hardcore tosses the barb wire spool into the ring, then walks over to Jimmy and picks him up. He punches him a few times, before forcing him to lie down, face-up, on the announce table, before climbing back into the ring and grabbing the barb wore spool. He unravels the barb wire and wraps some of it around his right leg, before ascending to the top rung of the turnbuckle.

Crowd: Leg Drop!
Leg Drop!
Leg Drop!
Leg Drop!
Leg Drop!

He looks around the arena, taking in all of the cheering from the crowd, before leaping off of the turnbuckle, towards Jimmy and the announce table. A split second before Hardcore hits Jimmy, Jimmy quickly sides off of the table, causing Hardcore to crash thru it, imploding the table in the process.

Trigin: Both men are down!VG: Hardcore King took quite a fall, I don’t know if he can recover from it!

#5 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:55 AM

*KJ Portion*

Jimmy slowly gets to his feet, observing the damage Hardcore had inflicted on himself. Jimmy slowly walked over to Hardcore and poked him in the ribs with the toe of his boot, before kicking him hard, rolling Hardcore onto his back. Jimmy continues to stomp on Hardcores’ head and torso, before forcing him to his feet and dragging him by his hair to the ring steps.

Jimmy grabs a handful of Hardcores hair, before slamming his head onto the steel steps, making a deafening thud and causing Hardcore to fall backwards, hitting the thin mats hard. Jimmy forces him to his feet again and slides him back into the ring, before sliding back in himself.

VG: Hardcore destroyed one of our announce tables in an attempt to harm his younger brother.
Trigin: Now Jimmy has the upper hand, Hardcore screwed up really bad with that attempted leg drop.

Jimmy forces hardcore back to his feet once again and whips him into a turnbuckle, then charges at him, only to be met with a solid boot to his face, courtesy of Hardcore. Hardcore quickly shakes his head, trying to clear out the cobwebs. Hardcore forces Jimmy to his feet, before slamming him back-first into the nearby turnbuckle.

Hardcore quickly walks over to the adjacent turnbuckle and runs at Jimmy, hitting him with a hard clothesline that forced Jimmy to fall to the mat. Hardcore picks up Jimmy again and forces him back to leaning on the same turnbuckle. Hardcore begins to kick Jimmy in the midsection, Jimmy getting lower and lower to the mat with each kick.

After Jimmy is fully sitting on the mat, hardcore increases the speed of the kicks, before finally delivering a hard kick, knocking Jimmy all the way onto the mat. Jimmy slowly gets up, while Hardcore has disappeared, having climbed under the ring while Jimmy was down.

Jimmy begins to look all around the arena, trying to find some sign of Hardcore. He glances over one of the ring ropes, only to be met with a steel chair to the head, causing Jimmy to reel backwards.

Trigin: What a shot by Hardcore King!
VG: It looks like Hardcore has regained control of this match Trig.Trigin: Let’s just hope he keeps control.

#6 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:47 PM

*HK Portion*(OOC:If you guys couldnt tell,I want HK to win this :) )

Hardcore quickly climbs in the ring, steel chair still in hand, and makes his way towards the still-down Jimmy. Hardcore sets the chair up next to Jimmy, before bouncing off the adjacent ropes, hopping up onto the chair, and jumping off of it, splashing Jimmy.

Posted Image

The ref starts to count, but only counts to two before Jimmy kicks out. Hardcore folds the chair back up and tries to hit Jimmy, who has risen to his feet by now. Jimmy ducks under the chair and knees Hardcore in the midsection, making him drop the chair. Jimmy places his leg over Hardcores head and drops to the mat, driving Hardcores head into the mat in the process.

VG: What a move by Jimmy there.
Trigin: That’ll have Hardcore seeing stars..

Jimmy sets up the chair again, next to Hardcore, and climbs up on it, stumbling a bit as he does. He backflips, trying to hit Hardcore with a moonsault, but Hardcore gets his knees up, driving them into Jimmy’s ribs, dropping him. Hardcore quickly gets back to his feet, having shaken off the effects of Jimmy’s move.

Hardcore folds up the chair once more, intent on caving in Jimmy’s skull this time. He hovers over Jimmy for a bit, then Jimmy begins to stir. Finally, Jimmy gets up and turns around to face Hardcore, who quickly swings the chair at Jimmy’s head. Jimmy just barely gets his hands in front if his face, saving him from a concussion.

Hardcore looks around at the crowd, before making a Cut Throat motion and forcing Jimmy to his feet. He puts Jimmy’s head between his legs and lifts him into the air, over his shoulder, before falling forward with him and hitting a Bomb on him.

Posted Image

He goes for a pin, but again only gets a two count. He starts to become frustrated, banging his fists on the mat.

Trigin: We haven’t seen Hardcore lose control like this in a long time...

Hardcore places the now folded up chair near Jimmy, and forces Jimmy to his feet again. He forces Jimmy’s head between his rib and his upper arm, before grabbing both of Jimmy’s arms in an underhook maneuver. He quickly drops to the mat, slamming Jimmy’s head into the chair.

Posted Image

Hardcore rolls Jimmy over for the pin...

Ref:1

#7 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:30 PM

Alright dude ill only vote on this match then seeing as you want KJ to lose alright.

#8 Shadow

Shadow

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:45 PM

*24 HOURS LEFT*

#9 Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insert something here

• Code-X Legend
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:19 AM

As this is part of HK`s story i dont really need to judge it so your winner is Hardcore King. Please post your ending RP.

#10 H K

H K

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:37 AM

(OOC:Thanks CH :) )

*HK WINNING,duh,lol*

KICKOUT!

VG:How did Jimmy manage to kick out of that DDT?
Trigin:I dont know,but maybe Jimmy is tougher than most people give him credit for...

Hardcore is extremely frustrated now,he grabs ahold of the referees shirt and exclaims that it was 3.The ref trys to tell him it was two,but Hardcore wont listen.Finally,he lets the ref go and heas back over to Jimmy,who has risen back to hs feet.

Hardcore grabs Jimy and whips him over the nearby ropes,knocking hi out of the ring and onto the protective mats.Hardcore slides under the bottom rope and grabs the ladder that is leaning against the security rail,folded up.Hardcore quickly slides it into the ring and sets it up,close to a turnbuckle,but even coser to the hanging briefcase containing both mens contracts.

Hardcore looks outside the ring at Jimmy,who has his back turned to hardcore,but is slowly getting to his feet.Hardcore falls face-up on the mat,closing his eyes and playing dead.Jimmy gets in the ring,prepared for anything,but sees a downed Hardcore King.He looks at the crowd and shrugs his shoulders,then walks over to the ladder and begins to climb it.

Jimmy is near thetop rung,reaching for the briefcase,but Hardcore chooses that moment to open his yes to see what was up.Hardcore sees that Jimmy is right where he wanted him.Hardcore sowly gets up,Jimmy ignoring him while reaching for the case.hardcore sets up the steel chair used previously,close to the ladder.

Hardcore goes over to the opposite turnbuckle and runs towards the chair,leaping up on top of it and jumping towards Jimmy,who has now noticed hardcore was faking.Jimmy turns towards hardcore,only to be met by hardcore grabbing his head,and puling both of them down to the mat,hitting the Super Stunner.

Crowd:Holy Shit!
Holy Shit!
Holy Shit!
Holy Shit!

Hardcore quickly gets up from the move and positions the ladder on top of Jimmy,before ascending to the very top rung and quickly puling the case down.He climbs back down the ladder and rases the briefcase in the air,the crowd cheering along with him.

Announcer:And here is your winner,and STILL employed with the CWF,Hardcore King!

Hardcore opens the briefcase and takes out his contract.He climbs out of the ring and asks around the ring crew if any of them had a pen.One hands him a pen and he quickly signs his name on the contract.hardcore then picks up a mic and begins to speak.

HK:Wooo! What a match! I knew I would win,I knew Jimmy couldnt handle a fight with the big boys.Now,if youll excuse me,iIm going to find David and have him sign this.

Hardcore drops the mic and walks backsatge,looking for David.

*MATCH OVER*

Edited by Hardcore King, 06 January 2006 - 08:38 AM.