• Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:48 AM

Pinfalls: On
Submissions: On
DQes: Off
Count Outs: On
Interference: One per person
Time Limit: Now(June 2nd) till Monday(June 9th)
Post Entrances now

#2 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I'm not a hero. Never have been, never will be.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

Death's music starts and the lights go out.

Trigin-Here comes the new comer, Death.

Enigma-I hope he knows what he got himself into when he accepted his first match to be a hardcore match against the Hardcore Thug.

The lights are on and he is on the stage.

Mike Kennedy-Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is a Hardcore Match scheduled for one fall, on the way to the ring, from Hell weighing in at 265 and standing 6' 4", Death.

The lights go out and come back on and he is on stage.

Crowd-
Booing Death

The lights go out a final time and come back on and he is in the ring

Trigin- Now we wait for Hardcore Thug

#3 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

The lights in the CWF arena dim down a little. As Hardcore Thug's music then blasts throughout the CWF arena, as the CWF fans then begin to go wild and cheer for Hardcore Thug, as Hardcore Thug then comes out from behind the black colored CWF curtains wearing his trademarked "Takin U 2 Da Extreme" black colored shirt and black baggy shorts, as he(Hardcore Thug) then pauses at the top of the CWF entrance ramp staring right at Death with a cocky smile.

Trigin: Well Hardcore Thug sure looks confident.
Enigma: He should be with all of his accomplishments over the years. He's a CWF original....

Mike Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen making his way to the ring weighing in at 245 pounds and hailing from Dayton, Ohio..............Hardcore Thuggggggggg

As Mike Kennedy's voice echoes throughout the CWF arena as the CWF fans then begin to get louder as the fans then begin to chant Hardcore Thug throughout the arena as Death can be seen telling the fans to shut up. As Hardcore Thug then begins to make his way down the CWF entrance ramp without letting his eyes off of Death. As Hardcore Thug then pauses at the bottom of the CWF entrance ramp. As he then takes both his right and left hands and grip his "Takin U 2 Da Extreme" shirt as he(Hardcore Thug) then begins to pull it up over his head, as he(Hardcore Thug) then removes the shirt and then grips it in his right hand as he then turns to his right side facing the CWF fans as he then extends his right arm back still gripping the shirt as he then brings his right arm forward releasing the shirt and throwing it into the CWF crowd. As the fans still begin to cheer. As he turns his attention back towards Death.

Trigin: Hardcore Thug sure has become a fan favorite once again.
Enigma: Yeah, you ain't kidding. I can barely hear myself.

Then as Hardcore Thug is staring at Death he runs towards the CWF ring as he(Hardcore Thug) then slides into the CWF ring under the bottom rope. As he(Hardcore Thug) then lifts himself up off of the CWF ring mat. As he then walks over to where Death is standing and begins to stare at him with a cocky smile as the CWF referee then raises his right hand up and points over to the time keeper signaling for him(The Timekeeper) to ring the bell.

**Bell Rings**

Trigin: Here we go ladies and gentlemen and remember if Death somehow wins he'll get a shot at Hardcore Thug if he beats Gregory Allan.
Enigma: and the keyword there Trigin is "IF"

#4 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Hardcore Thug and Death are still staring at each other then all of a sudden Death hits Hardcore Thug with a big right hand then punches him continously.

Trigin-Man look at Death just punching Hardcore Thug.

Enigma-No Kidding, i wasn't expecting this from a new comer

Then Hardcore Thug blocks a punch then starts punching Death.

Trigin-Here comes Hardcore with his own punches

Enigma-Now lets see if Death can capitalize

#5 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:26 PM

Then as Hardcore Thug is punching Death, Death retaliates again and then begins to punch Hardcore Thug which leaves Thug dazed as he(Hardcore Thug) then begins to stumble around, as Death then kicks Hardcore Thug in the abdomen area which causes Hardcore Thug to crouch down in pain, as Death then take his(Death) right arm and wraps it around Hardcore Thug's neck area, as he then takes his left arm and grabs Hardcore Thug's pants as he(Death) then lifts Hardcore Thug straight up into the air as he(Death) then begins to fall backwards while holding Hardcore Thug as he(Death) then lands a suplex to Hardcore Thug.

Trigin: Wow, what a suplex I could feel it from here.
Enigma: Yeah you ain't kidding.

As Death then lifts himself up off of the CWF ring mat as he(Death) then goes over to the nearest ropes to exit the ring as he(Death) then walks over to where the timekeeper is sitting as he(Death) then shouts at the timekeeper telling him to get up out of his chair as Death then grabs the black colored steel chair and folds it up as he(Death) then holds the chair in his right hand as he(Death) then walks over to the ring with Hardcore Thug still laying down from the suplex, as he(Death) then grabs the bottom of the steel chair with his right and left hand as he then slides the steel chair into the ring from beneath the bottom rope as he(Death) then slides into the ring also from beneath the bottom rope. As he(Death) then lifts himself up off of the CWF mat as he(Death) then walks over to the steel chair that he bought into the ring as he(Death) then bends down and grabs the chair as he then holds the bottom of the chair with both his right and left hand as he(Death) then faces towards Hardcore Thug who is starting to stir a little bit while still laying on the ring mat. As Death then begins to stalk Hardcore Thug with the chair by hitting the chair on the ground and shouting at Hardcore Thug.

Death: Get up!!!!!!!!

Trigin: Hardcore Thug needs to watch out God only knows what Death is planning on doing with that chair.
Enigma: It's obvious he's planning on hitting Hardcore Thug with the chair Trigin....

As Hardcore Thug then begins to stumble to his feet with his back turned towards Death, as Hardcore Thug then stumbles while turning around as Death then comes at Hardcore Thug swinging the chair at Hardcore Thug's head with all of his power as Hardcore Thug then ducks under the chair and when Death turns back around after missing with the chair shot, Hardcore Thug kicks Death in his abdomen which causes Death to crouch down in pain dropping the chair, as Hardcore Thug then hooks his right arm around Death's head as he(Hardcore Thug) then begins to fall back towards the mat with Death's head still hooked in Hardcore Thug's right arm as Hardcore Thug delivers a DDT straight onto the steel chair that Death was holding.

Trigin: Ouch, what goes around comes around I guess.
Enigma: Yeah Trigin you ain't kidding. You know he'll feel that in the morning.

#6 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

Death is shaking his head trying to come back in the match, but when he was just getting to his feet Hardcore Thug hits him again with the steel chair which is now dented. Hardcore covers Death. 1...Death throws Hardcore off of him.

Trigin-I think Hardcore Thug is trying to make this quick and easy for Death

Enigma-Why wouldn't he? Death shouldn't have gotton into this match as his debut match anyway.

Hardcore ends up picking up Death and does a very nice suplex. He then taunts Death as he is on the ground. While he is doing that Death grabs Hardcore by the throat and sits up. Death then stands up just about doing a chokeslam, but when he lifts Hardcore off the ground Hardcore reverses it and does a DDT to Death.

Trigin-Man, when is Death going to capitalize?

Enigma-Easy Answer, he won't.

Hardcore does a headlock to Death. Death is able to get to his feet and now Hardcore is behind him still holding the headlock. Death is able to grab the ropes.

Trigin-Its no use. There is no DQ

Enigma-Yeah, how is he going to get rid of that headlock?

Death doesn't know what to do until he swung his back leg behind him and hits Hardcore where the sun don't shine. Death gets up before Hardcore does and has enough time to get a table from under the ring. Death sets the table leaning against a turnbuckle. Hardcore then kicks Death in the mid section and tries to throw Death into the leaned table. But Death reverses and slams Hardcore head first in the table.

Trigin-OH MY GOD!!!! Hardcore just went threw that table!!!!!

Enigma-Now I don't know who is hurt more. Death with the chair shots or Hardcore Thug with going through the table.

#7 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:05 AM

Then after Death slams Hardcore Thug into the table, Death goes over to where Hardcore Thug is laying down and crouches down and puts both is right and left hands on Hardcore Thug as he then lifts up picking Hardcore Thug up off of the ground as he then walks towards the middle of the ring and lays him back down, as Death then lays on top of Hardcore Thug for the pin, as the CWF referee then gets on the ground and raises his right hand up and smacks his hand back down on the mat for a one count.

Trigin: Could this be it ?
Enigma: I don't know but if it is it would be a huge win for a new comer and a major upset.

As the referee then brings his right hand back up in mid-air as the ref. then brings his hand back down once more smacking his hand against the mat for a two count. Then the referee raises his hand and arm in mid air once more and just as the ref. begins to bring his hand down for a three count. Hardcore Thug somehow manages to kick out. As the fans then begin to cheer chanting Hardcore Thug, as Death then gets up off of the ground with a shocked look on his face, as Death then goes to the nearest ropes to exit the CWF ring, as Death then raises the ring apron cover up as he(Death) then begins to dig under the ring for a weapon.

Trigin: How did Hardcore Thug manage to kick out of that ?
Enigma: I don't know and God only knows what Death is searching for under the ring.

As Death then pulls out a barbed wire bat with his right hand as he(Death) then grips the bat in his hand as he(Death) then puts the ring apron cover back down with his left hand as he(Death) then slides the barbed wire bat into the ring from beneath the bottom rope as he(Death) then slides into the ring himself from beneath the bottom rope with Hardcore Thug still laying down, as Death then goes over to the barbed wire bat that he just bought into the ring as he(Death) then begins to stalk Hardcore Thug once more but this time with a barbed wire bat, as Hardcore Thug then begins to stir as Death his taunting him to get up, as Hardcore Thug then stumble to his feet and when he(Hardcore Thug) turns around to face Death, Death comes at Hardcore Thug swinging the bat at his head with all of his(Death) power, as he then smacks Hardcore Thug over the head with the barbed wire bat causing Hardcore Thug to fall down with the Barbed wire bat stuck in his head as Death then grabs the end of the barbed wire bat and begins to pull upwards towards him(Death) as he then rips the barbed wire out of Hardcore Thug's head causing Hardcore Thug to bleed and scream in pain.

Trigin: OMG could this be it, Hardcore Thug is in pain.
Enigma: Well wouldn't you be after having barbed wire ripped out of your head ?

Edited by Trademark, 05 June 2008 - 08:05 AM.

#8 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

Death still has the barb wire bat in his hands. He hits Hardcore Thug in the stomach. He picks up Hardcore Thug and then throws Hardcore against the turnbuckle. Death goes to the opposite side of the ring from Hardcore Thug. Death starts to hold the barb wire bat with both hands so it is horizontal. Death starts to run told Hardcore Thug with the barb wire bat still horizontal. When Death ran towards Hardcore Hardcore then brings up his feet and kicks the barb wire bat to Death's face.

Trigin-Oh wow, Death having a barb wire bat to his face will give him some marks on his face

Enigma-No kidding, lets see what Hardcore Thug can do now.

Death drops the barb wire bat and Hardcore picks it up. Death is laying on the ground. Hardcore then brings the barb wire bat in the air and swings it down onto Death's face. Then Hardcore pushes the barb wire bat onto Death's face. Death is starting to bleed. Hardcore stops pushing the barb wire bat and picks up Death and does the Thug Slam.

Trigin- There it is, theres the Thug Slam.

Enigma- Yeah, Death is about to lose his first match.

Hardcore Thug covers Death. The ref gets close to the pin and brings his hand up then down for a one count. The ref brings his hand up then back down for a two count. Then right when he was about to bring his hand down for a three count Death brought up his shoulders.

Trigin-Wow, I thought that was it for sure.

Enigma- So did I. I can't believe Death was able to kick out.

#9 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:12 AM

Then after Death kicks out, Hardcore Thug gets up off of the mat and goes over to the steel chair that was bought into the ring earlier, as he(Hardcore Thug) then grabs the bottom part of the chair with his right and left hand, as he(Hardcore Thug) then walks over to where death is laying, as he then places the steel chair over Death's face, as he(Hardcore Thug) then goes to the nearest turnbuckle and then begins to clime up the turnbuckle as he then looks at the crowd as he(Hardcore Thug) then stands up on the turnbuckle and shouts out "C" "W" "F", as he then jumps off of the turn buckle and extends his right leg out going for a leg drop as Death then throws the steel chair up that was across his face smacking Hardcore Thug in mid air causing Hardcore Thug to fall back onto the mat. As Death then lifts himself up off of the mat.

Trigin: Ouch, you know that had to hurt.
Enigma: No kidding. I guess that's why they call it Crash or Burn and he defiantly got burned there.

As Death then goes to the outside of the ring once more as he(Death) then lifts the cover of the ring apron up once more, as he(Death) then begins to search under the ring for a weapon, as he(Death) then pulls out a singapore cange with his right hand as he(Death) then tosses the singapore cane into the ring as he(Death) then slides back into the ring from beneath the bottom rope after putting the cover to the ring apron back down as he(Death) then lifts himself up off of the ring mat as he(Death) then goes over to the singapore cane that he bought into the ring as he(Death) then picks it up with his right hand as he(Death) then grips the singapore cane with both hands as he walks over to Hardcore Thug who is still on the mat laying down as he(Death) then raises his arms up in mid-air while holding the cane as he then brings his arms down while gripping the cane with all of his power, smacking Hardcore Thug across the chest causing Hardcore Thug to rive in pain and begin to move as Hardcore Thug then begins to hold his chest, as Death then continues to smack Hardcore Thug with the singapore cane.

Trigin: My God I think Death has lost it.
Enigma: Well that's what a Hardcore match will do to ya, it'll bring out the evil in men. Not that this guy wasn't already psychotic before hand.

#10 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:56 AM

Death continues to hit Hardcore Thug with the Singpore Cane in the stomach and head. Death then picks up Hardcore Thug and starts doing punching combinations then throws Hardcore Thug against a turnbuckle. Then Death does the Highway to Hell.

Trigin- THATS IT!!! The match is over right here.

Enigma-If Death can cover him then this will be a big win for Death.

Death goes to cover Hardcore Thug. The ref comes close to the pin and brings his hand up then back down so theres a one count. The ref he brings his hand up then back down for a two count. The ref brought his hand up and he was so close of getting the three count but Hardcore Thug kicked out again.

Trigin- That was so close that I bet Death can't even believe it.

Enigma-Yeah, i can tell Death can't believe it. Look he his arguing with the ref.

Death was actually arguing with the ref.

Death-You are counting too slow.

Ref-I'm being fair.

Death- If you count to slow again your going to regret it.

Death was arguing long enough that Hardcore Thug got the Singapore Cane and was going to hit Death. But Death saw Hardcore Thug coming and instead of hitting Death, he (Hardcore Thug) hit the ref with the Singapore Cane. Then Death threw Hardcore Thug against the turnbuckle and was going to do the Death is Here, but Hardcore pushes Death over the top rope and Death fell outside the ring. Hardcore Thug goes outside the ring and goes to a commentator desk and pulls the top part off and pulls out the monitors. Then Hardcore put Death on top of the desk. Then Hardcore Thug goes into the ring and goes on top of the turnbuckle and screams C W F and does a big elbow drop that crashed both of them through the desk.

Trigin (in distance)- They both went through the desk. I don't think they will be able to walk.

Enigma (in distance)- Well lets see if they can move. If they can't then we may need some help out here.

#11 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:11 PM

Then with both men down after crashing into the announce table officials come over and then begin to check on both Hardcore Thug and Death, as Hardcore Thug then begins to stir seconds later as he then begins to shout at the officials telling them to get away, as Hardcore Thug then stumbles to his feet with Death still laying on the ground as the officials then come back over to Hardcore Thug and check on him while he's standing up, as Hardcore Thug then pushes the officials off of him, as he(Hardcore Thug walks over to the ring apron with blood covering his face as he(Hardcore Thug) then lifts the ring apron cover up, as he(Hardcore Thug) then begins to search under the ring for a weapon.

Trigin (In the distance): Wow, I don't see how Hardcore Thug could of gotten up after that.
Enigma (In the distance): Me either, but one thing is for sure Death is hurt bad.....This match might need to be stopped.

As Hardcore Thug then pulls out a ladder, as Hardcore Thug then slides the ladder into the ring from beneath the bottom rope, as he(Hardcore Thug) then slides into the ring himself from beneath the bottom rope with Death still laying outside of the ring and being checked on by the officials, as Hardcore Thug then lifts himself up off of the mat, as he(Hardcore Thug) then goes over to the ladder that he(Hardcore Thug) bought into the ring as he crouches down to grab the ladder with both of his hands as he then puts it straight up into the air from the bottom of the ladder to the top, as he(Hardcore Thug) then grabs both sides of the ladder and pulls them apart to set up the ladder as he then clamps both sides, as he(Hardcore Thug) then begins to climb up one side of ladder as he then faces Death who is still laid out, on the outside, as he(Hardcore Thug) then screams out "C" "W" "F" as he then leaps off of the ladder doing a front flip as the officials and announcers move out of the way, as Hardcore Thug then comes crashing down back first onto Death.

Fans: Holy crap!, Holy Crap!, Holy Crap!

Trigin (In the distance): Oh my God! He did a front flip off of the ladder and landed on Death this match needs to be stopped before they both kill each other.
Enigma (In the distance): Yeah, you ain't kidding I don't know how much more both men can take.

Edited by Trademark, 05 June 2008 - 12:12 PM.

#12 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:39 PM

Both Hardcore Thug and Death are laying on the ground for the next minute. Officials are checking Death and Hardcore Thug. All of the sudden the lights go red. A voice was heard.

Unknown voice- Death, think of home. Think of the blood you caused. Think....of....the...pain.

Trigin- What is that?

Enigma- It sounds like someone who knows Death.

The lights go back to normal and the voice is gone. The officials are still looking at Hardcore Thug and Death. Two officials are looking to see if Death is okay. All of a sudden Death grabs the two officials by the neck and Death sits up and then he stands up and chokeslams the two officals. The other officals ,who just saw what Death just did, backed away from Death. Death went to look under the ring apron and brought out two new steel chairs. Hardcore Thug just got up and Death grab a steel chair and was going to hit Hardcore Thug in the head with it. When he did Hardcore was able to grab the steel chair and rip it out of Death's hands. But Death punched the steel chair right into Hardcore's face.

Trigin- Man, these guys will not give up.

Enigma- Hardcore Thug better be careful. He still has his championship match.

Death goes into the ring and grabs the ladder. He brings it outside the ring. Death sets the ladder up outside the ring. Then Death puts the steel chair around Hardcore's neck then Death climbs up the ladder and does a leg drop off the ladder and onto the legs of the steel chair. Death pushes Hardcore onto his stomach. Then Death takes the chair off and puts it under Hardcore's head. Then he grabs the other steel chair and swings it into the air and back down onto Hardcore's head.

Trigin- Oh my god, I don't think Hardcore is going to be able to get up now.

Enigma- No kidding, he won't be 100% for that championship match after that.

The ref is up now and is starting the count out.

#13 Grizz

Grizz

[Classified Information]

• Code-X Member
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:17 AM

Hardcore Thug lays on the mat outside of the ring nearly knocked out from the vicious Con-Chair-To from Death. Death drops the chair in his hands, beginning to stomp Hardcore Thug. Suddenly all of the officials run to the ramp way, and begin to try to hold back the Internet Champion. Suddenly Gregory Alan rushes a referee extending his left arm then smashing it across the neck of the helpless referee sending him down onto is head with horrid force.

Enigma: My God, Gregory Alan has knocked a referee's head off with a lariat! Now I think he's gonna attack more or even Hardcore Thug!

Trigin: Have mercy on their souls, I'm not helping them that for sure.

Gregory starts to walk around the ring as more step in. He grabs one by the shirt quickly and slings him into the other referees and trainers, momentarily stopping them. The champ continues his way around to Hardcore Thug, soaking in the boos of thousands of fans. He rounds the corner of the ring and walk past Death, not even glancing to him. Gregory pulls a part the golden buttons of his belt, swinging it out then laying it out across the floor. He then reaches down, grabbing Hardcore Thug by the sides of the face and pulls him to face level. Hardcore Thug swings a right hand at Gregory hitting him in the stomach. Gregory jumps backward, grabbing his gut with pain as Hardcore Thug swings again. Thinking quickly and taking the damage to Hardcore Thug for advantage, the champ ducks under his fist then comes back up with an elbow to the right arm pit. Hardcore Thug seizes up in pain but is promptly scooped up by Gregory Alan who holds him in a belly to belly position. Gregory squeezes his grip on Hardcore Thug while repositioning above the title also making him groan in pain. Then Gregory sweeps his feet out from under himself landing solidly on his knees bouncing Hardcore Thugs head off of the title, leaving behind a small pool of blood. The champ then lets go of Hardcore Thug, letting him drop lifelessly to the ground.

Enigma: Oh my, I think Hardcore Thug is injured. That was a nasty Tombstone to the Internet Title.

Trigin: Wow, just wow. I thought even Gregory Alan wouldn't kick a man while he is down...

Death picks up a chair and begins to walk to Hardcore Thug with Gregory standing over his body. Gregory looks at the big man coming with a chair and thinking he is mad about the interference. Death pulls the chair up, just about to swing it at Hardcore Thug's head but receives a shock when the cold steel is met by his face which has the shoe of Gregory Alan forcing it there with a superkick. Death drops to the ground with a thud as Gregory leans down, picking up the chair with Hardcore Thug's blood still on it. He walks to Death, swinging it down, he crashed it into his head. The champ simply drops the chair on Death then walks back to his belt. He leans down and picks it up with his right hand by the plate then plops it down onto his left shoulder. Gregory glances onto Hardcore Thug then walks off to the back as the referee checks on the two.

#14 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:02 PM

The officials now think it is safe to check both of them now that they are both down and out. Both officials and referees think it is best to stop the match. So a ref stops the match and walks to Mike Kennedy.

Mike Kennedy- Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed that the match has been stopped. As the result of the match it is a draw.

Trigin- Well I think its about time to have the match stopped.

Enigma- Yeah, think how Hardcore Thug and Death feels right now. Death didn't lose the match, but he didn't win either. And Hardcore Thug, I wonder how he is going to be even feeling for his title shot.

Trgin- One thing is for sure I bet that Death and Hardcore Thug will want revenge on Gregory Alan.

Enigma- Well I guess we will have to wait and see.

The officials ask to bring stretchers out. As Death and Hardcore Thug are laying motionless outside the ring in a puddle of blood about 4 or 5 paramedics come around the ring. The paramedics put both Death and Hardcore Thug on stretchers. They are now being wheeled into the back. Then we go to commercial break.

When we come back from commercial break something had happened.

Trigin- Ladies and Gentlemen look at what at happened during the commercial.

Enigma- This is really messed up for sure.

When the video starts it shows both Death and Hardcore Thug still being wheeled to the ambulance. Then the backstage lights go out and there was a loud noise and people are screaming.

Paramedic- We need help. Lights are out and someone is attacking everyone.

Then the lights come back on and almost everyone is on the ground in pain and the stretcher that Death WAS on is on the ground and Death is gone.

#15 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:17 PM

^

OOC: Eh, you can't stop a match lol.

Edited by Trademark, 08 June 2008 - 09:18 PM.

#16 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Code-X Member
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

OOC: Then u come up with something since i have about twice in a row (not counting Kayfabe's post)

#17 H K

H K

Code X Join Date: Jul 7, 2004

• Code-X Legend
  • 9,209 posts
  • Gallery:View

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:31 AM

Hardcore Thug May now make His Winning RP.

#18 Trademark

Trademark

Unashamed

• Code-X Member
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

As the officials are checking on both men, Hardcore Thug begins to stir as he then gets helped up by the officials as he's stumbling, as Hardcore Thug then tells the officials to get off of him as he then walks towards the ring and then slides into the ring under the bottom rope and yells at the referee telling him to get in the ring and count out Death. As the referee then slides into the ring from under the bottom rope with Death still laid out as Hardcore Thug lays on the ring mat as the referee then faces the outside of the ring to where Death is laid out. As the referee then begins the count out.

Trigin: Hopefully this match will finally end. I don't see how much more both men can take and I don't even see how Hardcore Thug managed to get up and get back into the ring after what Gregory did to him.
Enigma: You ain't the only one Trigin. Anyways the referee is now at a 4 count.

As the referee then continues the count.......5..................6....................7.................8. As Death begins to stir and tries to get up to his feet with the referee at 9. As Death then stumbles to his feet and walks over towards the ring he(Death) falls back down. As the referee gets to 10 and rings the bell. Match over.

As the officials then check on Hardcore Thug who isn't moving in the ring as the referee then signals for EMT's to come out, as EMT's then come out from behind the curtains with a stretcher as they then bring it down the entrance ramp and stop it on the bottom of the entrance ramp as they then roll it over to the ring apron and put it sideways matching up with the ring apron and the ring, as the referee then helps get Hardcore Thug over by where the stretcher is as the EMT's then lift up the bottom rope as the referee then puts Hardcore Thug onto the stretcher as the EMT's then begin to strap Hardcore Thug down onto the stretcher as they then begin to roll Hardcore Thug back up the entrance ramp and into the backstage area. As some of the EMT's then stay and check on Death.

Trigin: This match lived up to it's name of being "Hardcore" and if we have an update on Hardcore Thug we will be sure to pass it along to you.