• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Why in the world are there absolutely NO pal cwcheat/nitepr/tempar codes for svr 2011, when the game has been out for nearly two years?! I find this an extraordinarily unusual aberration to the reputation of this site. After all there are tons of ntsc codes, but absolutely ZERO pal codes. I need them so I can find an offset, because I found a particularly cool pal code (for freecheat) on a youtube video posted by xhardyxxx. However, since there is no other pal code on this entire site, and a lot of the links to the code indices are now defunct (they link you to a generic website which proclaims "this domain name may be for sale", along with a series of generic search-result links), I have no way of finding any pal codes. Posted Image

Turns out TWO things are true here: I was wrong about there being no PAL codes--they're just located in a rather secluded corner of this site (and somewhat difficult to get to--requires clicking a short series of links in order to get to them), and that xhardyxxx code was a FreeCheat code, and, as far as I know, FreeCheat doesn't work at all on a PSP Go. So, I doubly apologize for the above rant.

Edited by xirtamehtsitahw, 05 September 2012 - 09:21 PM.