• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:13 AM

Not too sure if this is the best place to post this, but anyways.

I am not gonna get into things at my sons old school, but when he started going to the same school as his sister things were going fine. Then it started to happen. Bulling, Stealing, and who knows what else. My son has had his milk money, hat, snacks stolen out of his back pack in the hall and the teacher knew nothing of what was going on and this apperently has happened quite alot.

Also we send milk money with the kids and thier change containers don't come back, they never read notes my wife sends with them. Sometimes they don't get thier milk or Pizzia on Pizza days like thier suposed too. I swear that school is a complete joke and is being run by complete useless people.

Also if memory serves me correct my son took off from the same school and no one even noticed. Sure its after school but usually the kids that age aren't allowed to leave untill someone picks them up. His older sister usually went to pick him up but she came home and when we asked where he was she said his teacher told her he already left. I was like WTF is that crap?. We phone the school and no one could talk to us becuase they were in a meeting. BS eventually the cops got involved and went to the school and broke up thier little meeting and told them out right what they thought about that. He was eventually found and brought home and where they found him was one block away from home. Another time he was found almost at Wal Mart witch i think at the time was across town and thats when he was in Kindergarten at another school. Hi teacher never noticed him gone for a half hour or so.

I swear schools around here pratically suck.

#2 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

I'm the same as you. I live right across the road from my old primary school. Kids that I went to school with have egged my house, put sandwiches in my mailbox, house got waterbombed, yell out my name then swear at me from outside, knocked on the window & door then run. I could go on but I can't be ****ed right now. My mum spoke to the old principal. She said "There's nothing I can do." The new principal currently there now got all the kids into assembly & had a word. No one does nothing now to me or my house.

#3 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:56 AM

wow undertaker ba thats a sad situation.

View Postundertaker ba, on Sep 26 2008, 05:13 PM, said:

Bulling, Stealing, and who knows what else.
When I got bullied at school the teachers wouldn't actually give a damn so I'd always take a blade into school, no intention of using it but to make them think I would and it worked, but the teachers are the ones that made me do that, if I knew I had the protection from them then I wouldn't need to bring in a blade. I remember one time when my pencil case got stolen just before I was due to sit my SATs exams, result being I had to borrow which wasted time and its was frustrating also, imo bullying only comes into light when someone/some people start killing themselves because of it and that is very sad so yes I agree the school system is a joke.

#4 +iLegend+

+iLegend+

Munch My Butt

• Code-X Member
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:08 AM

How Old Is Your Son?

#5 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:15 PM

Its everywhere it seems.
Fortunatly, I grew up with a lot of people, in other words, I had a big group of friends rather than a best friend. So I was basically safe.

Having said that, I have never seen anyone in my school get bullied, but as I found out you cant be everywhere at once, which is the same excuse the teachers use

I say goto the school, say to the prinipal or teacher that if it doesnt happen you'll take your kids from the school.
You could be surprised, if more parents did the same, then, they actually get their fingers out

Hopefully you get this sorted man, sucks getting bullied. School years are meant to be the best of your lives

#6 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:37 PM

One of my step-sisters has the same kind of problem no matter the school she goes to. In the past 3 years she has been in 5 different schools, we even had to resort to home school one year. She gets picked on, beat up, things stolen, teachers dont do shit about it and one of the principals even told us that if we dont like how they run things we can take her out of their school. Like wtf!?!?

These are suburban schools too! I went to a poor city school and never had these kind of problems.

#7 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

You know man, that could well be the answer.
Thinkiing back, my school wasnt in the best condition and it also depends on the amount of people there.

Of course, I would take anyone picking on me. No no, "Dont fight back, tell a teacher straight away"
Great idea, just let me take the cobat knife out of my chest and then i'll sit down and be reassured that the problem will be taken care of :) [/sarcasm]

#8 Cowboy King

Cowboy King

Ashley's Anchor

• Code-X Member
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:22 PM

yea the school systems suck just about everywhere...

school is horrible...this stuff happens all the time...people smoke,drink,skip,fight,steal,ect. all the time and no one ever knows....and kids have allergies to cigarette smoke and ppl smoke all the time and they can walk down the hall and almost pass out every time...the halls near the bathrooms are filled with smoke and they don't do anything about it...well they try anyway but no progress as the cameras are quote "always breaking"

and now they are taking away fall break where i am from...no one knows why...

and they are trying to put in year round school

#9 undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Legend
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

Right now he is 8 years old. Now the sad thing is that this has been going on off and on for a couple years so he was around 6 or 7 when it started up again at his new school.

I find it kind of sad really that kids have nothing better to do then to bully other kids and tke thier money or whatever they have. I mean kids are supposed to enjoy being kids. Now since they do acually do these types of things what do the teachers do about it. alot of the time they eathier do nothing, or "oh we will talk to thier parents" or whatever other usless thing they would do.

#10 .Truth

.Truth

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:42 PM

well my school is actually quite safe. some teachers can suck but other then that no stealing bullying or anything has happened to me or most ppl i know threw elementary then there were always 2 or 3 kids gettin made fun of in jr high and a few kids in high school but really theres no other problems but i do know that some schools can be a lot different

#11 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:41 PM

The truth is school is just pretty worst than prison really. There's no security, there's always fighting, and frankly noone will give a damn. Sometimes teachers do care, but most of the time, they are just too tired to deal with every single student's problem at the same time. From kindergarten to elementary to junior high to high school, its basically all the same. I was doing backflips when I graduated high school so I won't have to see the immature people doing stupid things everywhere I look.

#12 Shyseven

Shyseven

...by way of detailed programmatic specificity.

• Code-X Member
  • 4,354 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

As referring to Blizz's post. These are the schools that gives us crap.

Primary
Posted Image

Secondary
Posted Image <Look at those fags, lol.

#13 Makaveli

Makaveli

Disposable Member

• Code-X Legend
  • 17,657 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:47 AM

The public school system I went through was garbage.

#14 SoulStorm64

SoulStorm64

A.K.A PΣℜøxwђy?ĢΣИ

• Code-X Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:16 PM

i ran away from my school durig recess a longh time ago in the 3rd grade and my teacher got ot me

#15 OzZyLaN

OzZyLaN

Everything turns me on EXCEPT tacos

• Code-X Member
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:24 PM

That is really really sad in 1st grade yes i repeat 1st grade there was this jerk who stole evryones toys(LOL) and money.

So one day my friends like 7 of them go behind the school leave 10 bucks that jerk goes for it we come out of nowhere jump that kid even tho i was in 1st grade our neighborhood was tough as shit.

also now in 8th grade walking home from school one day a guy grabs me from the back but at the sametime i take out my knife(got it super sharpened the other day) and elbow him in the face and get the knife to his throat it was ******* hilarious cause he pissed his pants and started crying he was like in his 20's

Edited by X€K OzZyLaN, 27 September 2008 - 05:25 PM.

#16 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

i took everyones snack money in 4th grade. i was mean as hell

#17 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Gallery:View

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

I get bullied, called rascist names and much more at my school, i still have a ton load of friends, the only reason i really go school....

1) To get a good job.
2) My girl.

#18 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

hargy doesnt have a girl. lat jk. i was and still am the guy who does all the mean stuff. i dont think before i act

#19 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:19 PM

I bully kids that are weaker then me to make me feel better about getting bullied myself, if they can bully me i can bully others.

#20 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

rofl. well i play football so we all got each others backs. so its hard to bully me or any other football players

#21 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:24 PM

Come to me and i'll beat yow ass up[/CJ]

#22 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

no you wont. i have the whole entire football team. and chuck norris

Edited by CNF, 27 September 2008 - 06:28 PM.

#23 Hargy

Hargy

H F X 0 1 0

• Code-X Member
  • 9,603 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:29 PM

I think we should stop spamming this thread now lol.

#24 PLA's Golden Boy

PLA's Golden Boy

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

yeah maybe...OO. *dances then leaves this post considering no1 but hargy is posting*

#25 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:13 AM

View PostHARGY, on Sep 27 2008, 07:19 PM, said:

I bully kids that are weaker then me to make me feel better about getting bullied myself, if they can bully me i can bully others.
I hope that's a joke... otherwise that is very dissapointing to me.