• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JustinSane110

JustinSane110

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:54 PM

Like the topic says, I need to get a hold of an actual person at AIM. I changed my AIM password about 3 days ago and after changing it the new one worked maybe one time and now it wont log in at all under the new password or the old one because somehow AIM's system screwed up. Really don't wanna lose about 120+ contacts because of a screw up that was not even my fault.

#2 DaAfroMan

DaAfroMan

Is can not be configures!

• Code-X Legend
  • 3,415 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:36 PM

My advice. Aol sucks to begin with. Get rid of it. But if you want to be serious. Contact the company and see if they will give you you password back. That or try to hack your own account. I had to do that a few times... <_< ...trust me. it's annoying.

#3 Rashishki619

Rashishki619

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:45 PM

Mabey go to their website and look for a contact #?

#4 JustinSane110

JustinSane110

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:41 PM

daafroman, on Dec 5 2005, 02:36 PM, said:

My advice. Aol sucks to begin with. Get rid of it. But if you want to be serious. Contact the company and see if they will give you you password back. That or try to hack your own account. I had to do that a few times... <_< ...trust me. it's annoying.
Haven't had actual AOL in about 4 years, just the AIM service, lol. But I figured it out, my sis had the damn caps lock on when I put in the new password and I didn't know it, and when I was trying to enter it later on the caps was off and it wasnt taking it, lol.