Consel wars XBOX360 or PS3?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

Poll: XBOX or PS3 (38 member(s) have cast votes)

You decied

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 flyboy433

flyboy433

Code-X Rookie

• Code-X Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:59 PM

Ok when the votes are in i need to find a way to find the stuff.

#2 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Gallery:View
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

1. Doesn't belong here.
2. Console*

Not trying to be harsh. Just look at the boards more often to see where things go.

#3 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:36 PM

PS3. I just think it is more of a high reward high loss. I'll take the PS3 and the risk.

#4 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

i said 360

...but wots the actual point in this thread??

#5 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:05 PM

PS3 as the XBOX 360 is overrated and their is nothing good for it.
Ps3 has games like gran turismo hd and F1 CE and their is this cool puzzle game that you can download for free (Not too sure if it is a demo version or not) but i don't know if you can still download it though.

#6 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Fly boy? Why did you put the Xbox Elite if it's the same.. You should have just put Xbox 360..

#7 +Virus

+Virus

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:07 PM

XBOX 180!!

#8 Shadow™

Shadow™

Code X Join Date: March 15, 2005

• Code-X Member
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

I'll go with PS3, since I'm more of a Sony kind of person.

#9 AntiChrist Superstar

AntiChrist Superstar

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 3,323 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

View Postabys, on Aug 5 2007, 08:05 AM, said:

the XBOX 360 is overrated and their is nothing good for it.

what you talking about? fanboy dude im just gonna have to call you that cause your just so annoying with these speeches the 360 has good games the only good game IMO avalibal to the PS3 is only Ressistance but we dont care what you think according to those gaming sites such as IGN,Gamespot and more say that theirs AMAZING games for the 360 Gears OF War,Oblivion,Guitar Hero 2 and 3,Rockband,Forza 2,GTA IV,Crackdown the list could go on forever

^^^ if you guys dont know what my vote is your an idiot lol

#10 abys

abys

Code-X Superstar

• Code-X Member
  • 837 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:46 AM

I just found something out the ps3 has mobile suit gundam crossfire as an exclusive.
http://www.gamespot....tag=tabs;images
xbox 360 has mobie ops the one year war coming out late this year as an exclusive.
http://www.gamespot....amp;mode=recent and what's cool about you can go on foot which would be boring or on a veichle you found well that sounds a bit better or in a mobile suit now were talking.

Crossfire looks better then mobile ops but mobile ops still looks great.
Their is supposely 2 other gundam games that are coming out only for the 360 and the new banjo game coming soon.
I almost want a 360 now. The only thing that is keeping me is gran turismo 5 that is coming soon which will have multiple tracks and many cars and that's the only reason i want a ps3 and that's one very good reason.
I found something out xbox 360 has banjo threeie as an exclusive but still gran turismo now that's something that makes the whole ps3 system great.

Edited by abys, 08 August 2007 - 06:48 AM.

#11 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

PS3

Pros:
Better line-up of games then 360 & Wii (Some Exculsive* & Some Not):
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patroits
Assassin’s Creed
Resident Evil 5
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Grand Theft Auto IV
Devil May Cry 4
Killzone 2*
Ninja Gaiden Sigma*
Heavenly Sword*
Resistance Fall Of Man*
Motorstorm*
Lair*
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas
Army Of Two
Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction*
Silent Hill 5
John Woo Presents Stranglehold
The Darkness
Half Life 2: Orange Box
Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
SOCOM Confrontation*
Tekken 6*
Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier*
The Getaway 3*
Saints Row 2
F.E.A.R.
Eight Days*
Hellboy: Science Of Evil
L.A. Noire*

Cons:
F*cked up with the price but hopefully they will get it togther by Christmas '07

#12 Rabbit

Rabbit

Dream like you live forever, Live like you die tomorrow!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:18 PM

PS2 FTW!

lol jk

but ya im stickin with ps2 till the bugs are fixed on 360

#13 .Jon.

.Jon.

Be Scared

• Code-X Member
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:59 PM

PS3 is sooooooo much better. Im posting this via my ps3. Online network rules, no problems at all, PS3 is awesome. I never even liked 360 at all.

And wtf are u talkin about Antichrist Superstar? Most of those games u listed are for the PS3, except for GoW and im not sure about Forza. Make sure u know what ur talking about before embarrass urself again.

BTW, the only reason the Xbox360 is winning because more people own it.

Edited by Deadlyâ„¢, 31 December 2007 - 08:01 PM.

#14 red_medicine

red_medicine

Ranger.

• Code-X Member
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:28 PM

View PostDeadlyâ„¢, on Dec 31 2007, 05:59 PM, said:

...which is supposed mean.....more ppl prefer the 360. Meaning mission accomplished we just beat out the PS3. I mean selling the most IS what the company is set out to do and they did it. U may think the PS3 s better since what ever reason it may be. But when u look at ti. the PS3 is shiny and has all this really awesome stuff. But it seems ppl want to some thing affordable and simpler that has some awesome games.

In simpler terms 360 is better than the PS3. the Ps3 is good but it doesnt meet up with all the hype.

#15 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:46 PM

I say PS3 is better as of now. But I say PS3 has the most potential and after a few of the good games come out and after a couple of updates the PS3 will surpass the 360. 360 had like an extra year so you can't really compare the two.

And BTW I just got a 120GB HDD for my PS3...heheheh WOOOOOOOOOO

#16 +Virus

+Virus

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

• Code-X Member
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:15 PM

^^ hehe im getting me the 450GB....maybe 500Gb but im waitin for my money to come in..

Anyways, I prefer PS3 simply because of all the features you get....Blu-Ray, up to 6 open web browsers, Six-Axis Controller, its Silent, NTSC and PAL are together, thats all I can name right now......

more people have the 360 because its been around for about 2-3 years....

#17 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:27 PM

360 has a much larger library, and MUCH better online gameplay. Unless you have friends IRL to game with all the time, or enjoy single player more than multiplayer, then by all means get PS3.

But if you care about having real fun get 360.

#18 ~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

~PrinCeSS ReBeCCa~

Code X's Princess

• Code-X Member
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

Very well said Purity.

#19 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:51 PM

It cost me 100$ for a 120GB lol

What do you mean it has a more larger library? And I hope 360's online is better considering you have to pay 50$ to even play an online game.

#20 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:02 PM

I didn't say more larger library, that makes no grammatical sense. But the 360 has more games than the ps3 simply because it has been out longer.

And no you don't pay $50 to play an online game. You pay $80 to get the starter kit which has everything you need, and a YEAR'S worth of time. If you already have everything you need it's $50 for a YEAR LONG game card. That's $4.16 a month, which is less than a THIRD of what some people pay for World of Warcraft.

And considering XBL is more than one game & game type, and will also have an MMO BETTER than WoW, it's obviously not that big of a stretch to pay that.

Hell, a year's worth of online game time doesn't even bring it's cost up to the same amount as the PS3 costs, and while the PS3 may out-perform it... Who needs graphics much better than the 360, especially when the games are barely fun? Nobody.

#21 PrettyBoyAJ

PrettyBoyAJ

Code-X Main Eventer

• Code-X Member
  • 5,171 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:20 PM

Yea, I know how XBL online works. I was just trying not to be so detailed :P. World Of Warcraft.....don't get me started....People pay over 800$ to get some accounts. And you act as if Online play is all what a game is for. Its not all about Online play. Honestly I say who really cares. Its like asking which color is better...blue or red. People will have their opinions and even I will admit Xbox is better then PS3 at the moment even though I see great promise in the PS3 for the future. We shouldn't be debating which system is better, we should be playing our systems. :woot:

#22 Atheist

Atheist

Grim and Frostbitten!

• Code-X Member
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:44 PM

I don't have either, to be honest. I'm just an avid sony hater, and microsoft fanboy.

Even if PS3's library expands and online is improved so that it surpasses the 360, ps3 just flat out does not interest me.

#23 King¦Mickey

King¦Mickey

i dunno lol

• Code-X Member
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:09 PM

Wii > 360 > PS3

PS3 has no good, exclusive games, save for maybe Ratchet. 360 has a more extensive library, and Xbox Live Arcade is just awesome. I mean, the thing has Symphony of the Night on it for 10 bucks FFS.

Also, Wii has Brawl. /thread

#24 Syc

Syc

Social Syc is Successful

• Code-X Member
  • 3,190 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Legend
  • Gallery:View

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:08 AM

View PostDeadlyâ„¢, on Dec 31 2007, 08:59 PM, said:

PS3 is sooooooo much better. Im posting this via my ps3. Online network rules, no problems at all, PS3 is awesome. I never even liked 360 at all.

And wtf are u talkin about Antichrist Superstar? Most of those games u listed are for the PS3, except for GoW and im not sure about Forza. Make sure u know what ur talking about before embarrass urself again.

...Those games are for the 360 as well...what's your point?

PS3 has almost no exclusive games anymore. Most of them that are exclusive pretty much suck, except for Rachet. Resistance is a generic shooter like I've played all before. Only thing is that it has enhanced graphics, wow. What's the point of beautiful graphics when the gameplay sucks?

I'm not saying the PS3 isn't good as a system, but the amount of games it has doesn't interest me at all. Maybe when Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out I'll think about buying one. But until then, I'll stick with my 360...and hopefully my Wii which I'll get this week.

#25 O-Yama³

O-Yama³

I'm Gay

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:03 AM

PS3 by far, I had a 360 and didn't like it all and all this talk about how good XBL is stupid because its not that great its practically the same as PS3 except you have to pay, yeah yeah paying for it = quality, have you used PS3 online all you 360 fanboys? its not at all bad as your making it out to be I have had no problems with it at all, unlike XBL when online mode didn't work for a whole day because Microsoft where doing something I guess and I have been able to use online mode since I've got the PS3 with no worries until you have to update your system which I'm sure the 360 has to do to if I remember correctly, so stop with the XBL is better because IMO PS3 online wins because its free and nothing else and I'm pretty sure this year you will see more exclusives for the PS3, people just give it time the 360 was out 1st and has many exclusive and can you think of why? its because there was no competition on the next gen market so all games being created for the next gen market were for 360 obviously, oh and BTW my washing machine runs much more quieter than the 360 and my washing machine is on its last legs PMSL, man I could hear that thing from down stairs, if I were you lock it in a cupboard or something because it totally gets on your nerves.