• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts
  • Code-X History: Former G-Mod
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

Credit: THQInsider http://caws.ws/forum...howtopic=331630

Questions about Superstars:
The complete roster has not yet been announced, but we'll be updating this page as more Superstars are confirmed: http://www.thq.com/u...hsupport/5534/1

Q. "Can you say when gameplay videos are going to be released?"
A. The first trailer uses all in-game engine. But, we'll have more videos over the coming weeks showing more detail on some of the game modes.

Q. Are you going to bring back all of the moves removed over the years - specifically for legends like Hogan's leg drop?
A. There will be plenty of new moves in the game, but we're not talking about specific moves and finishers yet.

Q. Which finishers have been updated?
A. Some of the finishers have been updated, but we're not going to be talking about these just yet.

Q. In SvR 2010 will we be able to edit ingame superstars like they're CAWs? Or like, small color edits?
A. You won't have full editing abilities, but you can create alternate costumes for them.

Q. Is still possible to create a finisher with 100000 chokes getting the opponent instantly DEAD? That was lame
A. When you're creating a finisher you won't be able to use the same move in every slot.

Q. Will Create A Finisher include diving, submission, Behind, or Turnbuckle Finishers?
A. Diving, behind and turnbuckle moves are all in. Not sure about submission moves.

Q. In CAW mode, will you be able to put "Wrestling Tight Designs" on "Bottoms" and not just "Wrestling Tights" for PS3.
A. Yes.

Q. What is the 3D tool?
A. It's not a tool as such, but it does mean that any logo you create will react naturally with the clothing.

Create-A-Story:
Various questions about this, understandably..
Q. Could someone tell us more about the create a storyline?
A. The Gamespot article does a good job of describing this: http://uk.gamespot.c...on-is-king.html

Q. Is design a story for exhibition. I read the gamespot preview but didn't quite figure out if its a mode or you can do it in exhibition?
A. It's a completely separate mode in the game.

Q. is this story mode/rtwm for all caws (males & females?) so, i can play a story mode with my diva caw?
A. Yep, you can use any created Superstars - including divas - in the Design-A-Story mode.

Q. i didnt understand what did they mean with "design a broadcast" ?
Q. Is Design a Story supposed to be like 'design a full episode of ECW/SD!/Raw' or is it creating your own Road to Wrestlemania?

A. It's similar to Road to WrestleMania, so multiple shows rather than a one-off episode. The Gamespot article has all of the info we're allowed to talk about so far on Create-A-Story: http://uk.gamespot.c...on-is-king.html

Q. Anybody know if the highlight reel's still in?
A. Yep, it's still in!

Q. Is Create an Arena going to be in?
A. No, sorry, you won't be able to create your own arena.

Q. Still max 6 people on the screen? (4 online)
Q. Will the Wii have online play?

A. We're not allowed to talk about multiplayer yet.

Q. Will edit an attire be on PlayStation 2?
A. Yes.

Q. Can we use designs on our caws online again? "the sharing online in this article states that you can upload your caws online even edited superstar attires "
Q. If we are able to create a superstar logo, can we put them online?

A. Yes

Q. Pre-orders - Play.com The Rock....Gamestop Stone Cold But can you get both super stars? Unlock codes if you don't preorder?
A. There are currently no plans to release the unlocks, so it's pre-order only.

Q. Banners for Legends of Wrestlemania – does this mean a sequel?
A. There are currently no plans for a sequel. If it does happen, we'll be sure to shout about it.

Kris
Community Team, THQ UK

#2 ℜaven-Σffect

ℜaven-Σffect

Code-X Mid-Carder

• Code-X Member
  • 4,122 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

Well no create arena...that sucks but most other things seem cool. I really like the idea of the story builder but it will probably be limited like CAF was last year. Sounds like they may be introducing a system similar to FN4 with sharing boxers...well let's hope so. I absolutely hate creating CAWS so this would be such an amazing feature.

#3 Dday141

Dday141

CDX's Milky Ol' Bear

• Code-X Member
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

Q. Pre-orders - Play.com The Rock....Gamestop Stone Cold But can you get both super stars? Unlock codes if you don't preorder?
A. There are currently no plans to release the unlocks, so it's pre-order only.

....EXTREMELY pissed off about that. So are we supposed to pre-order from Play.com and Gamestop to have both of them on seperate disks? Or what? I'm confused on this.

#4 The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Bite Size 3 Musketeers

• Code-X Legend
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

It's just a pre-order code. Obivously he's not going to say just buy the game from any site or store you want because it's all the same. I'm sure the game will include both superstars.

#5 1967 Spidey

1967 Spidey

Amazing

• Code-X Member
  • 5,750 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

Huge update from last year. Hopefully next year they have create-a-ring.

#6 ministry of hell

ministry of hell

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

i like it

#7 hardys4life

hardys4life

Code-X Jobber

• Code-X Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:45 PM

im liking all of this info =D
cant wait 4 more!!!!

#8 The Sickness

The Sickness

The CZW Guy

• Code-X Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

Not Too Happy About The CAF Changes (Not Being Able To Make The Choke Of Doom, That REALLY Helped Me Get Through Story Mode)...One Of The Moves I Use For My CAW Needs 2 Of The Same Moves In A Row (Double Underhook Suplexes)
I'm Tempted To Pre-Order...But I Can't Ever See Myself Using Stone Cold

#9 Tommy

Tommy

Dawning of Tornado

• Code-X Member
  • 7,007 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

^ About that. Surely they will let you use three of the same move (3 amigos for example).

Cause I did that, followed up by a Slash Suplex / Jackhammer.

#10 rey619manadam

rey619manadam

Code-X Rising Star

• Code-X Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

it looks that this year game will be better that svr09