• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:58 AM

Surprised nobody else made this... anyways, if you have any predictions, go ahead and post them.

My list will just be who I think will win.

ShowMiz
MVP, Christian or Drew Macin-whatever
Sheamus
Bret Hart
The Undertaker
John Cena
Chris Jericho

did I miss any matches?

EDIT: Thanks DLT, I don't know how I forgot it.
I'm gonna go with Mysterio on it, especially because I just can't see him joining SES, they would probly have him take his mask off etc.

Edited by JB, 28 March 2010 - 12:59 PM.

#2 DLT

DLT

Thanks to Simon for the Avatar

• Code-X Legend
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

You missed Punk vs Mysterio. ;)

Eh heck with it, I'll post some.

ShoMiz over Morrison/Truth, this is more of a want than a prediction, I badly want Miz and Big Show to keep the titles because they're just more entertaining as a tag team than Morrison and Truth, who are just kinda "meh" - probably because they've been a team for all of TWO weeks.. or one week, whatever.

Mysterio over Punk, as much as it pains me to see Mysterio even at Wrestlemania, let alone win, I'm sure the "underdog" will "overcome the odds" for the 5 millionth time at Mania, no doubt with a bunch of botched and unconvincing attempts at "high flying" and cruiserweight moves.

Money in The Bank... tough one, with no former champions in the match (besides Kane, but he doesn't count) then I'm tempted to believe we're in for the first time an MITB winner doesn't win the title... but in any case I see MVP as the most likely candidate at this point, he's the only one that I think they might think is worthy for a (short) title run.

HHH over Shaemus. Its going to happen, you know it, I know it. Shaemus has had his run and now its time to forget about him - atleast this time there's sort of a storyline reason for his burial "you lose to HHH a mania your career is over", yeah, or, "you get pushed too early to fill a storyline void and then get forgotten about after your job is done."

Bret Hart over Vince McMahon. Do I need to say more?

Undertaker over Shawn Michaels. As much as I think the only reason they're doing this rematch is to end the streak, I'm going with the safe option simply because I woulda put Shawn over Taker as a prediction last year and would've been wrong. I guess Michaels has gotta retire eventually, and this seems the most respectful and epic way to go out.
Then again, I fully expect them to put Taker over Michaels but not really go through on Michaels' retirement - you know, like those times people lost a "your fired match" only to return a few months down the line.

Cena over Batista. As much as I'm going to hate it, its going to happen. It just is.

Edge over Jericho. I don't see a heel victory at Mania, I really don't, WWE just don't do that anymore. I really hope Edge goes back heel soon after, but either way I see him going over Jericho for the title.

There'll probably be a divas match too, after this past smackdown, but I care so little I won't even predict what it will be or who will win, because I'll just skip the match anyway. :D

#3 1967 Spidey

1967 Spidey

Amazing

• Code-X Member
  • 5,750 posts
  • Code-X History: Former Moderator
  • Twitter:Follow Me
  • Facebook:Like Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

ShoMiz
Kofi, Christian or McIntyre (I want CC)
Sheamus
Bret Hart
Edge
Cena
Punk
DiBiase
Heel Divas
HBK

• Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner: Shawn Michaels

For shock value I think WWE will let Shawn win.

Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon
Winner: Bret Hart

It's a big return match for Bret and I'm sure they won't ruin it for him so Bret will win.

WWE Champion Batista vs. John Cena
Winner: Batista

I don't see another John Cena title run going anywhere, plus Batista has built a nice bit of heat behind him in the last couple of months, so I predict Batista will win.

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs. Edge
Winner: Edge

It's a chance for Edge to get his revenge on Jericho and spear his way to victory, so I'm guessing a win by Edge.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner: Christian

It's always easy to predict who won't win in Money in the Bank, but I feel Christian will win and go on to beat someone for (hopefully) the World Heavyweight Championship on SmackDown after he gets drafted to a show where he'll actually compete on a regular basis.

Unified Tag Team Champion Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth
Winners: Big Show & The Miz

John Morrison & R-Truth are good wrestlers but there partnership seems a bit odd to me (not to say that Big Show & The Miz/Chris Jericho isn't but...). I think ShoMiz will come out on top.

Triple H vs. Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus

They better let Triple H win, but I'm sure for shock value Sheamus could win.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes (Triple Threat Match)
Winner: Randy Orton

Randy will overcome the odds somehow and win.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: CM Punk

With the rest of SES at CM Punk's corner I see CM Punk using them to win the match.

10-Diva Tag Team Match
Winners: Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Gail Kim & Beth Phoenix

As much as I'd like Maryse to shine in the WrestleMania spotlight I see the clean Diva's win the match.

I'm looking forward to WrestleMania this year, the sights, the stage, the music, the pyro & the matches will be great I'm sure!

The matches I can't wait to see are: Money in the Bank, Cena/Batista & Undertaker/Michaels.

#5 Jittery Blanket

Jittery Blanket

Like a cat.. without a care..

• Code-X Member
  • 10,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:16 PM

Whoa, I forgot about Orton's match too! lol, I probably shouldn't have wrote in such a hurry.

Anyway, I'll go with Orton, although I could also see Ted DiBiase winning.

I never even heard of the Diva match lol but I'll go with Mickie's team.

And after reading Destiny's post I kind of want to say Batista and Edge will win, it makes alot of sense when you think about it. Those are who I want to win anyway so yea I'm gonna go with that.

#6 Blizzard

Blizzard

Ariana is my queen ♡

• Code-X Member
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:32 PM